Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I felt too terrified to even cry out for help.
2. Instead, the open land seemed to cry out for in-creased numbers to develop resources and increase the wealth of all.
3. With its own ignoble voice, blood does, indeed, cry out for blood.
4. The headlines seem to cry out for better laws, but most citizens remain strangely silent.
5. But few others cry out for recognition.
6. Psychic phenomena seemed to cry out for, and lend themselves to, scientific investigation.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. When you cry out for help, let your collection of idols save you!
8. All these things cry out for careful planning.
9. The people began to cry out for justice to be done.
10. All souls cry out for salvation.
11. Many cry out for help.
12. The war has left terrible scars on the people who cry out for urgent therapy and redress.
13. Yet, there are deep, long-term crises at home and internationally that cry out for leadership.
14. It's a shame that even in our affluent society, charities have to cry out for funds.
More similar words: but for, outfox, put forth, put forward, watch out for, be cut out for, cast about for, cry out, cryonics, cryogenic, cryosurgery, cry over spilt milk, outfit, outfight, outflank, without fail, cry, without further ado, try out, tryout, act for, opt for, try on, dry out, what for, hunt for, wait for, art form, cry for, far cry.