Random good picture Not show
1. Crucian carp are also very similar but goldfish have a less-deep body and a shorter dorsal fin.
2. Peng lustre crucian carp is a kind of high grade and efficient aquiculture new breed.
3. About 2% of the same year self-crossing crucian carp are hermaphroditism.
4. The mutation pattern of silver crucian carp was very complexional, as well as some loci did not follow the Stepwise Mutation Model.
5. The Chuzhou Crucian carp is a native species of Crucian carp in ChuZhou reservoir.
6. The ooplasm of gynogenetic crucian carp may also lack some high molecules responsible for membrane assembly of male pronucleus.
7. The body color crucian carp and common carp are identical,(sentencedict.com) but differ in color.
8. The good character expression of Peng lustre crucian carp is in: 1. Grow rate is rapid.
9. Cook fresh carp, methods more, braised bean curd soup crucian carp and especially tasty.
10. It was concluded that meiosis did not happen during the most process of gametogenesis in gynogenetic silver crucian carp eggs, even when they were stimulated by homologous sperms.
11. Chromomeres in varying degrees of clearness were observed on early, middle and late pachytene bivalents in red crucian carp, Carassius auratus.
12. To a certain degree, sperm head membrane maybe is the key factor to the androgenesis of the gynogenetic silver crucian carp eggs.
13. The spectrofluorimetric method is described for assaying ofloxacin in musculature of crucian, eel, carp and tilapia.
14. The distribution law and comparison of heavy metal Cu and radioactive nuclein 3H in different tissues and organs of crucian are carried out.
15. The effect of Rhodopseudomonas palustris-loaded montmorillonite on water quality and growth performances was studied in cultured allogynogenetic crucian carp (Carassius auratus).
16. The study aimed to test the reducing effect of Stannius corpuscles homogenate of crucian(Carassius auratus)on its serum ionic calcium.
17. The spectrofluorimetric method is described for assaying ciprofloxacin in musculature of crucian, eel, carp and tilapia.
More similar words: crucian carp, rosicrucian, crucial, cruciate, crucially, excruciate, excruciating, excruciatingly, crucify, crucifix, crucifer, cruciform, crucible, cruciferous, crucifixion, confucian, cruciferous vegetable, insouciant, insouciance, confucianism, fiducial, fiduciary, saint lucia, fiduciary duty, lycian, grecian, social structure, thracian, optician, galician.