Sentencedict.com random good picture
(4) The queen's regalia at her coronation included her crown and sceptre.
(5) The one who wants to wear a crown must bear the weight.
(6) Parker was committed for trial yesterday at Southwark Crown Court.
(7) She says the sovereignty of the Crown must be preserved.
(8) He plans to defend his Olympic crown.
(9) Who's appearing for the Crown in this case?
(10) Soldiers must swear allegiance to the Crown/the King.
(11) The crown was placed upon the new monarch's head.
(12) At the coronation, the archbishop put a crown on the Queen's head.
(13) He appeared at Manchester Crown Court on Thursday on a drink-driving charge.
(14) No cross, no crown.
(15) Lift up your head princess, if not, the crown falls. Sentencedict.com
(16) The crown was set with precious jewels-diamonds, rubies and emeralds.
(17) The case was listed for trial in the Crown Court.
(18) In 1688 the crown was offered to William and Mary.
(19) It was cold and raining, and, to crown it all, we had to walk home.
(20) It was cold, raining, and, to crown it all, we had to walk home.
(21) The Crown prince assumed power in his father's place.
(22) In testimony before the Crown Court, she described her movements on the day of the murder.
(23) He went on to win the world crown in 2001.
(24) The case came before Judge Hales in the Crown Court.
(25) The masonry at the crown of the arch is paler than on either curve.
(26) He laid his hand gently on the crown of her head.
(27) The crown is an attribute of kingship.
(29) The treaty of Troyes made Henry V heir to the crown of France.
(30) The young prince started a war by pretending to the crown.