Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When the performance was over, the people crowded out.
2. In the 1980s American exports crowded out European films.
3. His article was crowded out of the magazine.
4. We would have liked to print your letter in the newspaper, but it was crowded out by important news.
5. Small shops are being crowded out by the big supermarkets.
6. Small local businesses have been crowded out by large multinationals.
7. Many expectant mothers were crowded out of the maternity hospitals.
8. The restaurant's regular customers are being crowded out by tourists.
9. Supermarket chains have crowded out the smaller shops.
10. Small shops are increasingly being crowded out by the big supermarkets.
11. Some football fans were crowded out of the football ground.
12. Looking at the crowds out shopping, you could be forgiven for thinking that everyone has plenty of money.
13. You must never allow yourself to be crowded out, neither must you retreat so far that you overstep the area boundary.
14. An increase in the number of locally-issued debt could push yields higher by crowding out demand for government bonds.
15. Charity trailed after the crowd out to the ambulance.
16. Overvalued currencies kept the price of imported goods low, crowding out locally produced goods.
17. It's crowded out with school kids.
18. Crowding out Crowding out forms an important argument in the monetarist armoury.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. They settle down in hospitable regions, and crowd out those that can't compete.
20. That will crowd out productive investment and bodes ill for inflation.
21. A crowd out of the theater.
22. The gate suddenly gave way and an angry crowd out of the yard.
23. Finally, and most perniciously, performance pay can crowd out intrinsic rewards, as when children, having received gold stars for drawing pictures, later draw less than before in their own time.
24. This latter proposition is not ideal as the more rampant plants will crowd out the less vigorous and often more desirable subjects.
25. The sprouts then grow into thickets of small, weak trees-thickets so dense that they crowd out all other species.
26. When the weather gets warm, they become hard, woody, prickly bushes which crowd out other vegetation.
27. Most important, even if Americans become thriftier , soaring public debt may crowd out private investment more than in Japan, which, unlike America, is a creditor country.
28. I think enormous sums are wasted on manned spaceflight that continually crowd out science missions.
29. The terrestrials have been starving their analog viewers to crowd out their rivals in multichannel.
30. Not only will borrowing on this scale tend to crowd out more productive investment: the interest on it is already eating up 10% of government revenue, a figure that will rise as interest rates go up.
More similar words: throw down, narrow down, crowd, crowded, overcrowd, overcrowded, follow the crowd, low-down, showdown, bow down, slow down, slowdown, blow down, How do you do, yellow dog, rowdy, crow, crown, crowed, escrow, crowned, crowing, crowbar, jim crow, double-cross, double cross, cockcrow, scarecrow, crow over, crown prince.