Random good picture Not show
1. Whether cross talk can reach a climax depends on their humorous skills.
2. The meeting was slowed by cross talk between some of the members.
3. He loves Chinese traditional culture, especially the cross talk.
4. Some of these considderationsinclude insertion loss, cross talk, propagation delay , and unterminated stubs.
5. A cross talk show has two speakers making many jokes and funny conversations.
6. In English, we never talk about cross talk.
7. Cross Talk between parallel Microstrip lines due to Electric Field Coupling for different R-C values Compared with weak coupling and zero source resistance assumption in the culprit circuit.
8. I prefer cross talk to film.
9. Are you to love to hear cross talk?
10. I like cross talk.
11. The cross talk is funny.
12. As far as 3D is concerned, the company has concentrated on reducing cross talk,[Sentence dictionary] and the 3D demos showed cross talk to be minimal to non-existent.
13. We showed that awareness is also related to the so-called cross talk, or functional connectivity, within this frontoparietal network and with centers deeper in the brain, notably the thalamus.
14. Reporting the dish names is an excellent Guankou piece of traditional cross talk.
15. The electric characteristic parameters of package for high speed ASIC include propagation delay, characteristic impedance, cross talk, parasitic inductance and capacitance.
16. Signaling pathways downstream of pattern - recognition receptors and their cross talk.
17. We try to discuss the degree deviation of humor in cross talk by this theory.
18. Due to the disadvantages of recent multi-bit memory, for example high programming power, cross talk between two bits, small programming window, et al, a novel multi-bit memory device is proposed.
19. A multi-channel chaotic optical communication system is established on the basis of cascade system, in order to investigate the effects of the cross talk on synchronization and decoding.
20. In the design of SRAM memory array , we often meet with the problem about cross talk which is brought about by adjacent signal wire and node coupling.
More similar words: crosstalk, crosstown, cross-stitch, crosswalk, across-the-board, across the board, across the country, dot the i's and cross the t's, star-crossed, cross, across, crosse, cross out, cross off, uncross, crossly, crossway, crossed, crossbar, lacrosse, crossways, get across, crossbow, crossing, go across, crosscut, red cross, backcross, crossroad, crossfire.