Random good picture Not show
1. Another crop failure could result in widespread famine.
2. Scientists had maintained that the crop failure was not explicable.
3. Famine eventuated from the crop failure.
4. The crop failure spelt disaster for many farmers.
5. Bad weather has resulted in crop failure.
6. He said drought had led to severe crop failure for the second year running.
7. Last month's bad weather was responsible for the crop failure.
8. Years of drought, crop failure and migration have meant that land is continually withdrawn from active production.
9. Crop failure and famine killed the settlers.
10. So whether the problem be set aside, crop failure or simple loneliness, the message to farmers is clear.
11. In addition a crop failure in many provinces.
12. In addition,[sentencedict.com] there was a crop failure in many provinces.
13. We think of droughts, crop failure, conflicts and the 2 tub - thumping of Bono and Bob Geldof.
14. In addition, there is a crop failure in many provinces this year.
15. Animist beliefs consider death, disease, crop failure and other disasters not as natural occurrences, but as the result of the activities of supernatural powers.
16. The Mandans protected themselves against the disaster of crop failure and accompanying hunger.
17. In the Middle Ages, years of crop failure were always followed by terrible disease.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. That year there was a crop failure.
19. Researchers found an almost total crop failure and a severe shortage of drinking water.
20. Tight supplies worldwide have kept traders focused on any potential crop failure.
21. If insects learned to adapt to genetically engineered plants, the result could be widespread crop failure and famine, critics warn.
22. The famine was caused by drought, which led to widespread crop failure.
23. After that, depending on the region, comes the danger of drought and crop failure.
24. United Nations experts say as many as four million people are facing famine after a severe drought and crop failure.
25. Commodity brokers in the Corn Exchange reacted swiftly to news about crop failure in N . America.
26. Too small spacing among the plant stands is causative of the crop failure.
27. He believes organic soil management can help retain moisture and protect against crop failure.
28. A few more years, when famine in southern Jiangxi crop failure, it is very difficult life.
29. It is not clear if the tsunami could have reached inland to the Minoan capital at Knossos, but the fallout from the volcano would have carried other consequences - massive ash falls and crop failure.
30. The results in the three joint 68 - 89 season, Manchester United crop failure.
More similar words: catastrophic failure, failure, failure rate, failure mode, bank failure, power failure, renal failure, heart failure, engine failure, kidney failure, business failure, failure analysis, acute renal failure, acute kidney failure, chronic renal failure, congestive heart failure, ailuropoda melanoleuca, keep faith, nail up, fail, lure, allure, failed, fail in, fail to, failing, fail-safe, fail to do, unfailing, allurement.