(1) Its criticalness on practical and times is that any doctrines can not reach. It promoted the form and development of Karl Marx's theory.
(2) By exploring the"war of position"connecting"criticalness consciousness"with education, by which the cultural hegemony is obtained, the part reveals the strategic application of the culture hegemony.
(3) " The author believes that " avantgarde criticism" has abandoned the criticalness of literary criticism in its identification with the reality of consumer society.
(4) They personalize their multiple works with their own style and sensation by sensitivities and criticalness of their own.
(5) After returning, they recalled a painful experience to try their best to call and make widely known of artistic reality and criticalness.
(6) Aiming at embedded real-time system task scheduling problems, the scheduling strategy of integrating two characteristic parameters (deadlines and criticalness ), was studied.
(7) The integrity of the Marxist theory can be understood from such five aspects as growing point of organism, nonreducibleness, criticalness, perceptual practicality and liberation of human beings.
(8) It should set right its values, perspectives and distance of criticism in order to reconstruct its critical position and restore its criticalness.
(9) The public sphere theory focuses on three core elements: the public, the public opinions formed on common interests and the reason, criticalness and equality of discussion.
More similar words: practicalness, critical, critically, uncritical, noncritical, diacritical, supercritical, uncritically, critical path, overcritical, self-critical, critical mass, hypocritical, be critical of, hypercritical, critical angle, critical point, critical error, hypocritically, critical state, critical review, critical analysis, critical temperature, political correctness, realness, casualness, factualness, specialness, gradualness, naturalness.