Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A stray dog was cringing by the door.
2. She's always cringing to the boss.
3. Limousines slid across the asphalt, decadent thrill-seekers cringing behind their curtained windows.
4. One is killed, or lives as a cringing inferior who may never have cubs of her own.
5. His stance was apologetic, almost cringing as if he expected to be dealt a blow.
6. But inside she was cringing at the memory of that appalling evening at the Grand Hotel.
7. His blunt personality leaves even his supporters cringing.
8. It's a shame because, to paraphrase Ginola's cringing catchphrase in the L'Oreal ads, she's worth it.
9. Their servile lives were spent in grovelling and cringing and toiling and running about like little dogs at the behest of their numerous masters.
10. He had a cringing manner but a very harsh voice.
11. Nationalists believe the Philippines is cringing before its former masters.
12. Then , what submission , what cringing and fawning , what servility, what abject humiliation!
13. So your enemies shall come cringing to you, And you shall tread upon their high places.
14. But I remember cringing during those meet - the - parents sessions in secondary school.
15. There is a little bit of the cringing and a little bit of the 'How could you possibly be that self-involved that you don't get this?
16. Pippin: ( cringing ) Gandalf, forgive me.
17. One month ago, each new day had lain in wait to ambush Gabriel: he had woken up cringing.
18. The eyes of Mr. Morrissey gleam with a missionary zeal that shames into submission the cringing doubts of those yet unconvinced.
19. I could even examine the sheaf of bills without cringing.
20. She stepped towards him with a movement that was horribly cringing.
21. Hsin - mei stared wide - eyed at the cringing Kao Suns - nien and with a " Humph " turned and departed.
22. He used to attack women in especial ,[sentence dictionary] never suspecting that it was to be his fate a few months later to be cringing before his wife.
More similar words: upbringing, bringing up, springing, bring into being, wringing, bringing, ringing, ring in, bring in, engineering, bring into play, bioengineering, civil engineering, nuclear engineering, reverse engineering, safety engineering, engineering design, genetic engineering, mudslinging, clinging vine, impinging, chemical engineering, slinging, swinging, clinging, stinging, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, singing.