Random good picture Not show
1) Now the hard leather cricket ball had inflamed this old injury.
2) Can his death really be blamed on a cricket ball?
3) Meeting an artillery attack is like catching a cricket ball.
4) To hurl a cricket Ball from one end of the pitch toward the batsman at the other, keeping the arm straight throughout the delivery.
5) About the size of a cricket ball, they are precisely fashioned to be within a millimetre of the same size. This suggests they were meant to be used together in some way rather than individually.
6) Newton's theories allow us to predict the flight of a cricket ball.
7) There were no houses, no people, no hills,(http://sentencedict.com/cricket ball.html) and not a rock bigger than a cricket ball.
8) Winston Churchill, with extraordinary perspicacity, wrote at the time: Meeting an artillery attack is like catching a cricket ball.
9) Throwing a baseball is harder than running up and bowling a cricket ball.
10) It is round, and an excellent substitute with the young for a cricket ball.
11) It's a big pestle, it stands just over a foot tall (about 35 cm), and the business end is a stone bulb, about the size of a cricket ball, and you can feel that it's been much used.
12) It is round and forms an excellent substitute with the young for a cricket ball.
13) And what I do is, I select a hard stone hammer, in this case a quartzite pebble about the size of a cricket ball, and I elect to hit it in one place - and this is where I start to knap.
More similar words: cricket bat, cricket, cricketer, cricket match, basketball, basketball hoop, basketball game, basketball court, basketball team, basketball player, basketball season, ticket booth, rickets, rickety, rickettsia, net ball, netball, racquetball, secret ballot, pocket book, pocketbook, picket, ticket, wicket, pickett, thicket, crick, american football, bus ticket, picketing.