Random good picture Not show
1. Clearance is encouraged by a credit system under which farmers obtain grants for tree-felling on unclaimed land.
2. A new family credit system was introduced in 1988 to replace the old family income supplement.
3. To speed up the legal system of financial credit system has become an urgent task.Sentencedict.com
4. Meanwhile, owing to legal flaws, imperfect credit system, asymmetric information and incorrect governmental interference, the debtors of trade liabilities couldn't be powerfully protected in society.
5. Financial credit system in the establishment and improvement of investment environment is to improve the long-term mechanism.
6. The credit system is a kind of new higher education management system. Today, with the growing Hi-Tech, it should be implemented imperatively .
7. This "buy-now-pay-later" credit system is quite old. People have been buying things on credit for centuries.
8. We ought to establish the personal credit system as soon as possible, Strengthen credit analysis to promote development of consumption credit well.
9. If we do not build consumer credit system , meanwhile and go to talk about consumer credit , it has no way to study consumer credit right away and be at a standstill in practice.
10. Private credit system, part of the credit system in market economy country, is the premier and basis for the development of consumption credit.
11. Individual credit is the basic concept in the credit system in market economy. And compare with other form of credit, the individual credit is more risky, innumerable, and easy to identify.
12. The accounting credit system includes three contents: accounting credit regulation, accounting credit order and accounting credit consciousness.
13. Administration of college students under the credit system should be a model relying mainly on tutorial system with monitorial system subsidiary.
14. But because of the shortage of personal credit system, it must have the risk countermeasure to grantee the loan.
15. And the agent credit system that home did not perfect, to agent collection commission(sentencedict.com), we won't be touched inside a few years.
16. Elective system and Credit System are hard to bring into effect.
17. The school year system and the credit system has the basic same data constitution and the data flows through comparison between data flow chart of the school year system and the credit system.
18. This may erode the architecture of China's credit system, which allows policymakers to channel funds to favoured firms and projects.
19. In a credit system, the seller agrees to sell something to the buyer without immediately receiving cash.
20. These covered pensions, income support, housing benefits, a family credit system and the social funds.
21. But domestic capital investment grew markedly and the banking and credit system became increasingly sophisticated.
22. As the original credit information with the highest voucher value, credit archives are the material base and key resources constructing social credit system.
23. At last, I give the suggestion of setting up the special credit system of China and the mode of it.
24. Tourism e-commerce in China is in a developing stage, and the unsoundness of social credit system has impacted tourism e-commerce activities.
25. The SME in western countries can keep the extremely low bad account rate in a high proportion of credit sales, because they have already established a perfect credit system.
26. Strengthening local credit investigation system construction is the precondition and fundation of building the whole social credit system.
27. Third, this article makes analysis of the influences on the information transmission cost from the aspects of enterprises'property and the construction of financial organs as well as credit system.
28. Dynamic database design technology enabled the system could manage not only student result of the centesimal system, but also the credit system.
29. The three concepts of credit, credit information and credit loan information, showing a progressive nature in connotation, provide a logical philosophy and a focus for building a social credit system.
30. This article also suggests that enterprise credit management should be built by integrating long-term credit culture construction with internal credit system building.
More similar words: merit system, root system, expert system, point system, support system, patent system, exhaust system, payment system, complement system, transport system, life-support system, management system, file management system, decision support system, auditory system, credit analyst, database management system, system analyst, systems analyst, caste system, stereo system, steering system, system, secured creditors, credits, credit, subsystem, si system, systemic, unsecured creditors.