Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The directors will have to assess our credit risk.
(2) He's a bad credit risk .
(3) Its new scheme will assess the credit risk of new borrowers according to their age, marital status and number of children.
(4) The credit risk to the clearing house has now disappeared because accumulated losses are not allowed to build up.
(5) But they acknowledge they have less information about credit risk that is bought or traded by non-bank investors.
(6) The clearing house is also protected from excessive credit risk through the operation of a system of daily price limits.
(7) Compliance, Credit Risk Management, Finance, Legal, Market Risk Management , Systems, Tax and Treasury Services - control functions.
(8) Credit risk is the oldest risk type of bank institutions, which almost lives with the credit operations of banks.
(9) CDS allow investors to take on credit risk without buying the underlying bonds.
(10) Commercial bank credit risk management levels depends the quality of its credit assets.
(11) Finally, credit risk measurment is applied for secured loan portfolio in small or middle enterprises.
(12) Credit risk is the primary risk that commercial banks encounter nowadays.
(13) To minimize credit risk to the exchange, traders must post a margin or a performance bond , typically 5%-15% of the contract's value.
(14) Credit risk assessment is an important aspect of credit risk management in commercial banks.
(15) Therefore(sentencedict.com), keeping a lookout for the credit risk is one of the main tasks for the financial circle.
(16) According to the features of credit risks, the banking-book credit risk exposures shall be divided into sovereign, financial institution, retail, corporate, equity and other exposures.
(17) Second chapter, retail credit risk control inspection.
(18) Secondly, the author probes China's inadequacy of credit risk management by a comparative approach.
(19) The growth in lending comes after Bankinter stopped issuing new credit in 1992 and 1993 to cut credit risk.
(20) Yet potentially the bank may still be exposed to much of those loans' credit risk.
(21) So do it while you fit the bankers' profile of a good credit risk.
(22) Banks will be able to choose among different methods of measuring credit risk.
(23) With the development of the consumptive credit loan, commercial banks have to focus on how to avoid personal credit risk and improve efficiency for more profit.
(24) In order to ascertain the credit limit of colleges and universities and evaluate the credit risk of them, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education have jointly developed the relative model.
(25) Chapter II mainly carries on a more detailed discussion to the traditional credit risk assessment method including traditional credit analysis as well as multi-variables credit model.
(26) The flow diagram of credit business is the lifeline of credit risk management operation.
(27) The current bill would establish national minimum underwriting standards for home mortgages and require originators to retain a portion of the credit risk of mortgages they sell to third parties.
(28) This paper mainly research Copula theory and its using in credit risk management.
(29) All these research will benefit our commercial banks on building and perfecting credit risk management.
(30) It has been successfully applied to a broad range of knowledge acquisitions from diagnose medical to assess to credit risk of loan applicant.
More similar words: credit report, credit rating, credit, credits, accredit, credited, on credit, creditor, tax credit, discredit, credit card, credit line, uncredited, accredited, lose credit, credit with, creditable, creditably, credit union, store credit, credit limit, creditworthy, credit bureau, line of credit, credit crunch, discreditable, accreditation, creditability, credit balance, letter of credit.