Random good picture Not show
1) Credit markets are drying up, as investors flee risk, making it harder and more expensive for many firms to borrow.
2) Well into the 1990's, credit market and other problems lingered on.
3) The credit market freeze has also greatly increased the difficulty of raising funds transactions.
4) Officials are not expecting any quick recovery in credit market conditions, or in broad market confidence.
5) This will be beneficial to the overall credit market recovery.
6) Capital market mainly including center long - term credit market and stock market.
7) In light of such a rollercoaster ride, October's credit market performance seems quite pedestrian.
8) As far as credit market is concerned, the borrower and the accommodator play a game because of information asymmetry.
9) We had a similar credit market freeze up in 1998.
10) The information asymmetry of credit market causes credit admeasure appearance, form credit gap then.
11) To construct a risk and interests transparent credit market system, and to realize the effective invigilation to financial risks are the key points of strategies.
12) That all ended when the credit market froze.
13) This phenomenon is described as the commons in credit market is the paper.
14) Second, pours into theamount of money the credit market.
15) The problem is more of income distribution than of a failing in the technical working of the credit market itself.
16) He considers such maneuverings a ridiculous way to run a government and still potentially hazardous to the credit markets here and abroad.
17) The inherent fragility of financial market is caused differently from that of credit market.
18) A few months later, borrowing large family "missing", stop payment, credit market collapse immediately.
19) The Obama administration will likely unveil the completed rescue plan, to remove toxic assets from banks and financial institutions and to unfrozen the credit market next week.
20) He said while the move is welcome, risks remain in the global credit market.
21) Owing to historical and systematic reasons, it is difficult for the medium-and long-term credit market and stock market to develop well in a short-term.
22) Because various countries'Central Bank coordinates diligently, the certain extent alleviated the credit market tense aspect.
23) Never have all of us been more dependent , connected credit market on the others and interconnected.
24) The capital markets in Guangdong province mainly consist of medium-and-long-term credit market, stock market and bond market.
25) The local credit rationing exists universally in addition to structural credit rationing in Chinese credit market.
26) The efficiency of capital allocation and economic growth promoted function of stock market is better than that of middle and long-term credit market.
27) What effect does adding interest as macroeconomy policy have on our real estate credit market?
28) If we are to substantially enhance the volume is needed to increase credit market liquidity.
29) Fears that a Carlyle Capital Corp bond fund was near collapse after defaulting on $16.6 billion of debt unnerved investors by refocusing attention on worsening credit market turmoil.
30) The coexistence of formal and informal finance markets is a widespread phenomenon in developing country. In the financial system of our country,[http://sentencedict.com/credit market.html] there is typically a dual credit market.
More similar words: credit manager, credit management, meat market, spot market, credit memo, street market, test marketing, discount market, direct marketing, commodity market, market liquidity, primary market, market, marketer, upmarket, downmarket, market day, marketing, otc market, marketeer, supermarket, down market, mass market, food market, money-market, money market, at the market, market risk, thin market, hypermarket.