Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Most lenders rely on credit agencies such as Equifax and Experian to check the applications.
2. Mr. Sainsbury All the major export credit agencies are reviewing cover for the Soviet Union.
3. Small credit agency is an institutional design that mobilizes private funds and effectively reduces the financial risk of commercial banks.
4. Chang Tianjin borrowed 1000 yuan from credit agency, the first milk cow of redemptive village.
5. The credit agency did concede that it does not see a risk of this occurring in the near to medium term, but does fear that markets may eventually put a risk premium on Japanese government debt.
6. Credit agency adopts market-based management, competes sufficiently and freely, or complements mutually with Pubic Credit Registry (PCR) system and form perfect credit service system together.
7. A leading credit agency warned yesterday that the Treasury's plan to halve the deficit within four years was too slow.
8. The main function of credit agency is to be engaged in rural finance credit.
9. Next, want to execute democracy management, main to credit agency controller by appoint make instead election.
10. Member services, advertise services, e-business, web design, Chinese domain, domain registration, trade of credit agency, trading communication, etc.
11. An issuer shall stipulate expressly in the prospectus that the investors subscribing the current bonds shall be deemed as accepting the credit agency agreement.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. There are several things you will need to include to give the credit agency enough information to work with.
13. This paper presents the solution to large sum agriculture loan problem in rural credit agency through credit community and expounds related problems.
14. With no sign of a new budget to close this chasm, one credit agency has already downgraded California's debt.
15. I would have no objection to your approaching my previous employers or to use the services of a credit agency to check my past records.
16. FXCM ASIA is authorized at any time to contact anyone, including your banks, brokers or any credit agency, for the purpose of verifying the information provided on this Account Application.
17. The second is to design better market microstructure to advance the interplay of money and capital market such as credit agency network and issue more financial products to improve market liquidity.
18. It would be advisable for you to instruct a credit agency to investigate the matter.
19. The paper puts forward the function orientation of holding company, investment banks, asset credit agency to the financial asset management company.
20. So far, most of these loans have been issued by China's export credit agency, the Export-Import Bank of China (China Eximbank).
21. The French government was able to provide the guarantee through the export credit agency COFACE.
22. Guarantees extended by a government agency in charge of the public treasury, a Bank or a government authorized credit agency.
More similar words: credit agreement, drug enforcement agency, creditably, creditable, open credit, credit amount, credit account, credit analyst, creditability, accreditation, discreditable, credit manager, employment agency, government agency, credit application, credit management, independent agency, intelligence agency, central intelligence agency, secured creditors, credits, credit, unsecured creditors, creditor, credited, on credit, accredit, agency, tax credit, credit hour.