Random good picture Not show
1. He is a very creative musician.
2. She's very creative and always coming up with new ideas.
3. She drew an analogy between childbirth and the creative process.
4. Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right,(Sentencedict.com ) or better.
5. She has been described as the creative colossus of the literary world.
6. The writer described the creative process.
7. He has a creative mind.
8. Let your imagination run wild and be creative.
9. Creative, two - way learning between teacher and pupil can take place.
10. She's a wonderfully creative dancer but she doesn't have the technique of a truly great performer.
11. Flexibility is intrinsic to creative management.
12. The masses have boundless creative power.
13. Most people are creative in one way or another.
14. She told him he needed to be more creative, without being explicit as to what this meant in practice.
15. The government is dusting off schemes for supporting creative industries.
16. Creative thinking is the antecedence of design.
17. The programme contains some creative and visually stimulating material.
18. It was musical chairs. Creative people would switch jobs just to get more money.
19. His creative process involves holing up in his Paris flat with the phone off the hook.
20. I teach creative writing at Trinity College.
21. Like many creative individuals, she can be very bad-tempered.
22. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money ; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
23. She was misplaced in that job; she ought to be doing something more creative.
24. Much of the apparent growth in profits that occurred in the 1980s was the result of creative accounting.
25. The school encourages free expression in art, drama and creative writing.
26. Many teachers would like to be more adventurous and creative.
27. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money. It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
28. This job is so boring. I wish I could do something more creative.
29. A diligent person, although because of his hard work and damage to his spiritual insight or fresh and creative, but he still will be praised.
30. Petty restrictions easily raised/aroused the ire of such a creative artist.
More similar words: creating, create, creature, native, relative, lucrative, tentative, narrative, initiative, relatively, cooperative, innovative, pejorative, legislative, tentatively, alternative, conservative, administrative, representative, scream, great, increase, threat, treaty, glare at, breath, decrease, increased, increasing, entreat.