Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Compare to the cow dung and soil, wormcast can promotion root growth distinctly and increase new roots' quantity.
2. Earthworm breeds in the hole which fertilizing cow dung can improve the yield of Mangifera indica Linn and fruit quality.
3. The mixture includes cow dung, cow urine and jaggery," says Thadani.
4. The surface of the stone was first prepared by a coating of potter's clay, mixed variously with cow dung, straw, and animal hair.
5. Another four large organizations Yangniu Chang, the perennial supply of dry cow dung.
6. Allahabad, India: A Hindu holy man performs a ritual by burning dried cow dung cakes in earthen pots on his head during the Magh Mela festival.
7. The effect on the relationship between the contents of neutral aroma components and the amount of cow dung in the field under common measure were researched.
8. He even had to plaster the walls and floor with fresh cow dung!
9. We are hand in hand, step by step with difficulty walking, she saw a lot of cow dung, horse manure, and dog,[http://Sentencedict.com] when I thought: Who is so wicked it?
10. Through the use of salt earth & lye & cow dung & the appropriate human effort.
11. Just then, a cow passed and down a pile of cow dung right on the bird.
12. Arthrobotrys dactyloides, a species of nematode - trapping fungi, formed conidial trap induced with soils and cow dung.