Random good picture Not show
(1) Cousteau, barely in his twenties, was a happy-go-lucky youngster, always eager and willing and a more than competent seaman.
(2) Chris is hired by Jean-Michel Cousteau, son of the legendary ocean explorer, to lead an expedition aboard the futuristic Antares.
(3) I've sent Sub-Lieutenant Cousteau ashore to pick them up.
(4) By all accounts, Cousteau was not always an ardent environmentalist, nor was he always particularly sensitive to the creatures he was filming in the beginning.
(5) Cousteau knew we should keep the seas clean.
(6) He started the Cousteau Society to help protect life in the sea.
(7) As a boy, Cousteau loved the coral reefs in the sea by his home. He was amazed at all the colours, and all the beautiful Fish. Sentencedict.com
(8) Cousteau knew we should keep the seas clean. We should not litter the seas.
(9) Cousteau was very interested in diving deep into the sea.
(10) As a boy Cousteau loved the coral reefs in the sea by his home.
(11) Cousteau also liked to make videos. As he explored the sea, he took.
(12) Would you ask Jacques Cousteau to play Go Fish?
(13) In 1943 Jacques Cousteau and his friend made it possible by inventing the scuba machine.
(14) Cousteau also liked to make videos. As he explored the sea.
(15) Eventually a sample of it found its way to the Oceanographic Museum in Monaco, then headed by Jacques Cousteau.
(16) Would you ask noah webster to play boggle ?Would you ask jacques cousteau to play go fish?
(17) Two divers off the coast of France peer into Denise, a small, two-man diving saucer that is part of Jacques Cousteau’s oceanic ship Calypso.
(18) At four months old she went on her first oceanic expedition with her family, father Phillipe Cousteau, mother Jan, and grandfather Jacques Cousteau.
More similar words: procrustean, acoustic, acoustics, steakhouse, procrustean bed, acoustical, ouster, acoustically, acoustic nerve, langouste, acoustic device, acoustic guitar, blusterous, acoustic material, trusteeship council, continuous tense, gateau, bateau, manteau, chateau, plateau, chateaux, couscous, portmanteau, chateaubriand, colorado plateau, portmanteau word, rousseau, beauteous, trousseau.