Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. British experts delivered a strong counter-blast to the Professor's claims.
2. Her article was a counterblast to her critics.
3. The author has since delivered a damning counterblast to her critics.
4. Her tirade provoked a counterblast from her husband.
5. The sparseness of the Nano is in some ways a welcome counterblast to costly add-ons found in the west, where cars are becoming almost as intelligent as their drivers.
More similar words: counterbalance, counterbalancing, counter, counter-, counterfeiter, counter to, encounter, counterterrorism, counterintelligence, counteract, countertop, countermand, countersuit, countermove, counter offer, counterplea, counteroffer, counterpart, countermine, countersink, counterpane, countervail, counterforce, counterfeit, counterwork, countersign, counterfoil, bean counter, counterpoise, countermarch.