Random good picture Not show
1. The Republicans have launched a strong counterattack against the Democrats' manifesto.
2. The General was massing his troops for a counterattack.
3. We have launched a counterattack against them.
4. The immediate counterattack is simple: Has the building been offered for sale on the open market?
5. But I still have to applaud this counterattack against tobacco's smoky glamour.
6. This will spark rounds of attack and counterattack ads.
7. But this week, the president embarked on a counterattack, using one of the guerrillas' favorite weapons: the media.
8. The coach quickly came up with a cunning counterattack.
9. His father's famous counterattack in the Daily Mirror sounds like the machine-gun rattle of an old-fashioned typewriter.
10. The authorities reacted swiftly with a smear counterattack.
11. Chavez unleashed a furious counterattack on his attacker.
12. Yuke Squadron We can handle the enemy counterattack.
13. Yuke Landing Force No enemy counterattack detected yet.
14. Arjuna said: O Krsna, how can I counterattack with arrows in battle,(sentencedict.com) Bhisma and Drona who are worthy of respect. O annihilator of enemies.
15. We can handle the enemy counterattack.
16. The counterattack existed only in the feverish mind of the desperate dictator.
17. And it has mounted a successful counterattack against ATM's advances.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Were you present when Captain Stransky led the counterattack?
19. And Lisbie knew Fiona wasn't going to let this one pass without a major counterattack.
20. Soft money helped pay for the contract and its follow-through, just as it helped finance the Democratic counterattack.
21. Scattered in pursuit, they provided perfect weak points for our counterattack.
22. You turn away from the onslaught and, in so doing, remove all possibility of a strong, scoring counterattack.
23. Such developments were, for Draper, red rag to a bull - hence his recourse to history for the counterattack.
24. Mafia deputies in the Italian Parliament launched a bureaucratic counterattack against the planners.
25. Battered Woman Syndrome" was originally a concept of social psychology, to prove the rationality of battered women's counterattack act under the condition of untraditional justifiable defense;"
26. Mr Chen who i were met yesterday and his brother were sacrificed in the war of self-defensive counterattack.
27. On 8 Jun, the Russians struck first with a counterattack.
28. He feared the rallying of their troops for a counterattack.
29. While the sun was up, the guerrillas made no attempt to counterattack.
30. Researchers worldwide are rolling out a two - pronged counterattack strategy.
More similar words: counteract, counter, counter-, counterfeiter, counter to, encounter, countermand, counterpart, counterpane, counterfeit, countervail, run counter to, counterpoint, over-the-counter, attack, counterbalance, counterculture, counterexample, attacker, counterintuitive, attacking, counterproductive, counterinsurgency, countertransference, panic attack, heart attack, counterrevolutionary, asthma attack, bounty hunter, countess.