Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The consequences of the counter-revolution have been extremely bloody.
(2) Such actions would be regarded as counter-revolution.
(3) Two revolutions and a counter-revolution, then.
(4) Unusually, there is no counter-revolution to the women's movement.
(5) Talk of revolution and counter-revolution has been banned from the rhetoric of the moment.
(6) So the Thatcherite counter-revolution has redefined the idea of justice.
(7) The truth is that a whiff of counter-revolution is hard to find - dismaying though that may be for party propagandists.
(8) Once again, the counter-revolution has taken over the key concepts of this approach and turned them on their head.
(9) It is a struggle between revolution and counter-revolution.
(10) This is the whole situation of revolution versus counter-revolution in China.
(11) The counter-revolution cannot smash us; On the contrary we shall smash it.
(12) It can disintegrate the counter-revolutionary forces and contribute towards the thorough elimination of counter-revolution .
(13) Fear of invasion and counter-revolution made Robespierre's extreme politics more appealing and Danton lost control of events. His connection to the Paris masses waned.
(14) Basically, these splits are unfavourable to the counter-revolution and favourable to the revolution.
(15) When the counter-revolution set in, there was very little resolute struggle.
(16) And this will be to the advantage of counter-revolution , not of revolution.
(17) By the mid-1970s collectivist policies and the constraints on government they represented were so deeply entrenched that a virtual counter-revolution was required.
(18) Part of Irina Volkova would believe in a cross that might cause people to rise up and start a counter-revolution.
(19) Benedict's message of old - fashioned faith in the modern world is itself a call to revolution counter-revolution .
(20) They all amount to the following: without a revolution in the West, Bolshevism will be liquidated either by internal counter-revolution or by external intervention[sentence dictionary], or by a combination of both.
(21) What they do not prove is that Iran is ripe for counter-revolution.
(22) In China the armed revolution is fighting the armed counter-revolution .
More similar words: counterrevolution, counterrevolutionary, computer revolution, october revolution, revolution, revolutionary, revolutionise, revolutionize, revolutionized, green revolution, cuban revolution, mexican revolution, french revolution, american revolution, russian revolution, cultural revolution, glorious revolution, february revolution, industrial revolution, technological revolution, evolution, devolution, evolutional, second industrial revolution, evolutionist, evolutionary, evolutionism, macroevolution, microevolution, organic evolution.