Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The consequences of the counter-revolution have been extremely bloody.
(2) Such actions would be regarded as counter-revolution.
(3) It is a struggle between revolution and counter-revolution.
(4) This is the whole situation of revolution versus counter-revolution in China.
(5) The counter-revolution cannot smash us; On the contrary we shall smash it.
(6) It can disintegrate the counter-revolutionary forces and contribute towards the thorough elimination of counter-revolution .
(7) Basically, these splits are unfavourable to the counter-revolution and favourable to the revolution.
(8) When the counter-revolution set in, there was very little resolute struggle.
(9) And this will be to the advantage of counter-revolution , not of revolution.
(10) Benedict's message of old - fashioned faith in the modern world is itself a call to revolution counter-revolution .
(11) What they do not prove is that Iran is ripe for counter-revolution.
(12) In China the armed revolution is fighting the armed counter-revolution .
More similar words: counterrevolution, counterrevolutionary, computer revolution, october revolution, revolution, revolutionary, revolutionise, revolutionize, revolutionized, green revolution, cuban revolution, mexican revolution, french revolution, american revolution, russian revolution, cultural revolution, glorious revolution, february revolution, industrial revolution, technological revolution, evolution, devolution, evolutional, second industrial revolution, evolutionist, evolutionary, evolutionism, macroevolution, microevolution, organic evolution.