Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Loyal armed forces launched a counter-attack against the rebels.
2. The soldiers mounted a strong counter-attack against the rebels.
3. The army began its counter-attack this morning.
4. There is the cost of preparing a full-blooded counter-attack.
5. Only by this counter-attack against White's kingside pawns can Black hope to achieve enough counterplay to hold the draw.
6. Purists were quick to counter-attack accusations that the legislation threatened individual liberty and encouraged prudish self-satisfaction.
7. The best form of defence is counter-attack.
8. The defender launches his pre-emptive counter-attack a split second after the attacker prepares to strike.
9. This puts you in a strong position to counter-attack.
10. Not surprisingly(sentencedict.com), a counter-attack has come from those who believe that the state is still the dominant actor in international relations.
11. The expected counter-attack never happened.
12. Yet he could never identify himself with a counter-attack either.
13. The advancing troops recoiled before the counter-attack.
14. Seoul launched no effective counter-attack to the North Korean shelling of an island in the Yellow Sea, putting South Korea's military posture under intense scrutiny.
15. The counter-attack on the Rightists may take a few more weeks , a month or so.
16. Therefore rises spiritedly to counter-attack, but he the choice backing country is as before present China primarily, Russia for auxiliary.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. The defenders inside the gate now began a counter-attack.
18. The Inter player was swift to respond with a counter-attack.
19. The exponent is guided by the directions of the compass and defends each area with a block and counter-attack.
20. This says that a member can defend itself, but in no sense does it endorse a prolonged campaign of counter-attack.
21. These advanced techniques involve partnering up with a fellow student and following a step-by-step routine of attack, defence and counter-attack.
22. Revelling in the perfect conditions, Neath replied immediately to Bradshaw's score with a counter-attack from the half-way line.
23. With one minute for five moves, however, he seemed to wake up, launching a counter-attack which forced a draw.
24. The reverse punch is most frequently used in a counter-attack.
25. The resistance of Montaldo had rekindled the revolt, and once the harvest was gathered the peasants were free to counter-attack.
26. As he kicks, he changes his hand-guard position in readiness for a counter-attack.
27. As a member of the Resistance she eagerly awaited the Allied counter-attack on the mainland.
28. Makes up when the 3 rd minute, Naples splits out the counter-attack, Dennis hangs range to leave.
29. 1863 - American Civil War: Battle of Chattanooga begins - Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant reinforce troops at Chattanooga, Tennessee and counter-attack Confederate troops.
30. In as far as "security" retains it military significance, "deterrence" is by guarantee of effective counter-attack, the difficulties and cost of which put a premium on crisis and conflict prevention.
More similar words: counterattack, under attack, come under attack, counteract, counteraction, counteractive, counterargument, terrorist attack, counter-, counter, counterfeiter, counter to, encounter, counterterrorism, counterintelligence, countermand, countertop, attack, counter offer, countersuit, countermine, countersink, counteroffer, counterpane, counterfoil, counterplea, counterpart, countermove, countersign, counterforce.