Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Cost cutting had enabled the organization to survive a previous cash crunch.
2. But as part of a council cost cutting exercise the Redcar ten mile road race will not be held this year.
3. At present the opportunities they provide for cost cutting are more to the fore.
4. That is the hit and miss effort of cost cutting.
5. Had it not been for another round of cost cutting, the group would have crept back into the black last year.
6. Combined with cost cutting, that enabled the group to cut its borrowings by ￡70 million to ￡136 million.
7. Cost cutting measures may not be sufficient to improve our financial performance.
8. Cost cutting has been the talk of the paddock for years, with apparently mixed results.
9. One of GM's current cost cutting options involve closing the Shreveport, Louisiana plant and expanding capacity at the Rayong, Thailand plant to allow for export of the Colorado to the United States.
10. How to increase productivity of resources and not cost cutting alone?
11. And, Yahoo ! disclosed its cost cutting plan.
12. It's probably just a cost cutting measure.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
13. Quality and safety take a back seat to cost cutting.
14. But cost cutting by itself is not a long - term winning strategy.
15. Cost cutting is alien to the culture of all bureaucracies.
16. Q: Cost cutting has been the talk of the paddock for years, with apparently mixed results.
17. Retailers are in the immediate line of fire and were first to bear the brunt of cost cutting.
18. The financial burden of repairs has meant the council faces a year of cost cutting in other departments.
19. The depot is bearing the brunt of a package of cost cutting measures across three sites.
20. Recently, Rio Tinto has already announced job cuts worldwide, mine production, and other cost cutting plan.
21. Such generosity is at odds with Mr Tyler 's reputation for cost cutting.
22. Welcome to Part 3 of a 5 - part series on IT cost cutting.
23. But a significant driver of the good news was cost cutting.
More similar words: cost-cutting, cutting, cutting line, cutting-edge, cutting edge, cutting board, press cutting, abutting, putting, jutting, shutting, inputting, strutting, off-putting, costing, first cost, operating cost, operating costs, cost accounting, accounting cost, cost comparison, butt in, butt into, scuttling, cost inflation, scuttlebutt, shortcut, cost saving, living cost, a short cut.