Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. So her take-home pay as a working cosmetologist was only about $ 6. 70 an hour.
2. A trained cosmetologist applies current beauty technology in creative, imaginative ways to satisfy the needs of a diverse clientele.
3. A cup of silicone cost $800, and the cosmetologist would inject half a cup to two cups in a single session, Ms. Rodriguez said.
4. A cup of silicone cost $800, and the cosmetologist would inject half a cup to two cups in a single session, Ms.
5. Ms. Rodriguez said the cosmetologist went to Ms. Pichardo's home in the Bronx and to other clients in Manhattan and Miami.
6. Find the answers in this free video interview with a licensed cosmetologist.
7. How many people, if they had a choice of using mom or a professional hairstylist or cosmetologist would use, well, mom?
More similar words: cosmologist, herpetologist, climatologist, dermatologist, gerontologist, paleontologist, palaeontologist, meteorologist, otolaryngologist, zoologist, ecologist, biologist, apologist, geologist, urologist, virologist, oncologist, sinologist, hydrologist, pathologist, audiologist, philologist, neurologist, radiologist, sociologist, psychologist, seismologist, gynecologist, entomologist, immunologist.