Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Corporate finance and privatisation, in particular, did well, increasing fee income by 19% to ￡16m.
2. So, for the right person, corporate finance is both a high-risk and high-reward career option.
3. Examples are fund management and corporate finance.
4. Corporate finance, international trade and export development.
5. He was joined by Anthony Fry, corporate finance partner in the Crawley office.
6. They responded by pushing hard into corporate finance, seeking to use shareholdings as a door-opener.
7. Four questions for corporate finance One man's efficient, interconnected global market is another man's arbitrary and nationally divisive casino.
8. Instead we angled for lower-paying jobs in corporate finance.
9. Wahl has an impressive knowledge of corporate finance and budgeting.
10. Conventional corporate finance leads us to believe that debt financing is usually cheaper than equity financing.
11. Emma, who presently works in corporate finance, was awarded the IoT medal and Butterworth prize for the highest overall marks.
12. In theory of corporate finance, the relationship between ownership structure and corporate performance and industrial competition has always been controversial highlight in the fields of research.
13. The corporate finance profession is not dead, but semi - comatose.
14. Following this manoeuvre, the Harvard dealing director and dealers questioned the performance of Harvard's corporate finance department.
15. But, more generally, mergers represented the development of skills in the arts of corporate finance.
16. Even though hundreds of accountants might be interested in corporate finance, the few opportunities coming on to the market are heavily fought for.
17. Those items in italics are particular issues which you should address in deciding whether a client is a corporate finance client.
18. It may thus be that a client is a corporate finance client for some activities but not for others.
19. Then, in a breath, she said limp-wristed, overly groomed fellows on small salaries worked in corporate finance.
20. It crossed my mind to hold out for a job in corporate finance.
21. Although this replacement assumption seems rather unrealistic, it does approximate what many corporate finance officers would like to achieve.
22. Compliance unit in London office maintains a central register of all corporate finance engagement letters obtained by the firm.
23. Developments in the area need to be watched by those with interests in corporate finance and strategy.
24. Companies had long been the domain of commercial bankers and the corporate finance and equity departments of investment banks.
25. Total fees and commissions fell to $ 204 million from $ 192 million, as corporate finance and lending fees fell.
26. The reason is grounded in the most basic issue of corporate finance.Sentencedict
27. Section 0403 below sets out the procedures to be followed in determining if a client is a corporate finance client.
28. Not, apparently, because companies have ceased considering takeovers - everyone talks of City corporate finance departments working on full throttle.
29. For organizations such as Citibank, a core program for all new management trainees includes topics such as financial analysis, securities and markets, corporate finance, credit analysis, and FX.
30. The authors acknowledge support from the Wachovia Center in Corporate Finance.
More similar words: corporate, incorporate, certificate of incorporation, corporate income tax, corporation, incorporation, close corporation, multinational corporation, corporal, refinancing, finance, deficit financing, finance company, corporeal, incorporeal, financial, financier, financially, dominance, ordinance, luminance, financial assets, financial crisis, financial system, decorate, decorated, long-term financing, evaporate, predominance, redecorate.