Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Bake for 20 minutes or until corn bread tests done.
2) We had discovered the missing link in the corn bread saga.
3) How about like corn bread, corn muffins?
4) We just got beans and corn bread.
5) Spread the corn bread batter on top of beef mixture and arrange so that the batter is in strips across the casserole.
6) It's crab meat with corn bread , mixed together and stuffed into a crab shell.
7) We dined on gravy 2 and potatoes or corn bread and milk.
8) Along with fried chicken, corn bread and hush puppies,[http://sentencedict.com/corn bread.html] barbecue came to be known as a "soul food" dish.
9) I haven't got any corn bread, but I've got some wheat bread. Will that do you?
10) Most children today never taste genuine steamed corn bread.
11) My father eats corn bread for breakfast.
12) Examples of quick breads are corn bread, doughnuts, muffins and pancakes.
13) Unsweetened iced tea, fried catfish, hold the french fries and corn bread.
14) Bake in 400-degree oven 25 to 30 minutes or until corn bread is golden brown.
15) With such passions flaring inside, I approached the development of corn bread with all due sobriety.
16) There's also a cookie contest, an old fashioned barn-dance (from 6 - 9 p.m.) and a pinto bean and corn bread dinner.
17) Berzet's Soul Food offers some of the best and cheapest Southern home-cooking in the city – you can get two-piece fried chicken sets with candied yams, collard greens and corn bread for around $8.50.
More similar words: cornbread, cornball, corn belt, break bread with, break bread, inbreak, unbreakable, chicken breast, make a clean breast, make a clean breast of, bread, breadth, rye bread, breadline, flatbread, bread maker, sweetbread, white-bread, shortbread, breadfruit, breadcrumb, breadbasket, white bread, bread knife, breadwinner, gingerbread, loaf of bread, french bread, garlic bread, crusty bread.