Random good picture Not show
1. But has Corky got enough material to fill the space? 9.
2. I gave your letter to Corky for his tips section, but the big lad says' Stuff off!
3. Corked taste , Corkiess, Corky . Taste imparted to bottled wines by defective or mouldy corks.
4. Corked , corky: Fault in wine caused by a contaminated cork.
5. Corked taste , corkiness, corky. Taste imparted to bottled wines by defective or mouldy corks.
6. It has grey-brown bark, with light grey, corky dots on young branches.
7. Corky —— active and alert dog.
8. Begrimed by obscure use, otiose warehouses shadowed the rigid, corky bobbing of gulls.
9. Oo ar, Jim me lad,(sentencedict.com) it's cut-and-thrust duelling on board the pirate ship Corky!
10. The most threatening grape virosises in China are grapevine fan leaf disease, grapevine leaf roll, grapevine stem pitting and grapevine corky bark.
11. North American elm having twigs and young branches with prominent corky projections.
12. Fruits ellipsoidal, 1.2 - 1.8 cm long, tomentose, main ridge with corky wing.