Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There beside him, tacked up on a long corkboard and framed inn glass, were the familiar pages of the Tribune.
2. I covered corkboard squares with fabric and nailed them on the wall so Xavier could tack up his drawings.
3. Not only does the corkboard provide you with some history, it's also a window into the future.
4. Check for new interactive "stuff" posted on Joeyray's corkboard every time you complete a mission.
5. That's why the internet is so much more fun than reading the corkboard at your laundromat.
6. Notes can be posted around your desktop and then gathered to a virtual corkboard - release them to their original locations with a single click.
7. There is a certain relationship between thermal conductivity and density of corkboard.
8. Taskboards are a common agile approach to project and task management, wherein tasks, often represented as index cards, are moved around on a board, like a whiteboard or corkboard.
More similar words: duckboard, backboard, blackboard, chalkboard, scoreboard, workbook, network backbone, boarding card, hardboard, cardboard, board, boards, aboard, board up, onboard, inboard, boarder, on board, outboard, pinboard, pegboard, wallboard, washboard, moldboard, keyboard, All aboard, boarding, seaboard, cupboard, big board.