Random good picture Not show
1. The first core memory was envisioned in 1948.
2. I argued that drum memory was superior to core memory, that decimal coding was intrinsically superior to binary.
3. In addition to the core memory settings and environment, AIX 7 can take advantage of the power of the POWER7 CPU to provide active memory expansion (AME).
4. Magnetic Core Memory was developed.
5. It used a 15-bit word-based address space,(sentencedict.com) limiting the machine to 64KB of core memory.
6. Based on the analysis of its running parameters, this paper suggests a good and easy method for the debugging of the core memory.
7. Let's see how he did on the last one: the Ferrite Core memory from the juke box...
8. So, again, the technology is still being used. Let's see how he did on the last one: the Ferrite Core memory from the juke box...
9. This paper describes computer-aided design of a sense amplifier circuit in a magnetic core memory. The sense amplifier circuit has been modified by analyzing its threshold characteristic.
10. Micron had offered to pay about $3.4 billion for Hynix's core memory business, and to take a minority stake in the non-memory arm.
11. POWER7 provides increased processor core density per chip or socket, improved multithreading support, and improved core memory bandwidth (discussed below).
12. Of course since rendering is done by the Blender rendering engine in core memory and by the main CPU of your machine, a graphic card with hardware acceleration makes no difference at rendering time.
More similar words: save memory, cache memory, muscle memory, memory, by memory, main memory, in memory of, memory bank, memory cell, memory unit, memory loss, from memory, memory trace, shared memory, memory board, flash memory, working memory, computer memory, memory address, virtual memory, long-term memory, magnetic memory, read-only memory, have a bad memory, memory capacity, semantic memory, long term memory, episodic memory, have a good memory, secondary memory.