Random good picture Not show
1. Cordova was unavailable for comment yesterday, while Maradona's lawyer, Vincenzo Maria Siniscalchi, said the accusation was groundless.
2. Ms. Cordova, who had traded messages with Mr. Weiner, a New York Democrat, about their shared concern over his conservative critics, said she had never sent him anything provocative.
3. Meanwhile, Mexico's Health Secretary Jose Cordova says most economic activity in his country will resume Wednesday, and said the outbreak there is waning.
4. The cover was designed by Tammy Cordova, graphics design manager in American Psychiatric Publishing's book division.
5. Cordova insisted the rest of the community had suffered from a common influenza.
6. Health Secretary Jose Angel Cordova said there were 11 cases of people suspected to have died in Mexico from the virus in the last 24 hours.
7. Ms. Cordova provided a portion of her communications with Mr. Weiner to The Times, in which they messaged back and forth about the online detractors and their tactics.
8. Mexico's Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova has said that although the number of suspected fatalities has risen slightly, the situation is "more or less stable".
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
9. Ms. Cordova said that after Mr. Weiner began following her, critics of the congressman started sending her harassing messages.
10. But Ms. Cordova said the image was not in keeping with the tenor of their previous interactions.
11. But Ms. Cordova would not make all of her interaction with him available for review.
12. We encountered no one besides a farmer on a tractor going the opposite way, outside Cordova.
13. Mr. Weiner, at his news conference on Monday, said he had sent Ms. Cordova the underwear photo "as part of a joke."
14. "I have not sent him any suggestive messages, " Ms. Cordova said.
15. Viral testing has confirmed 20 cases, said Dr. Jose A. Cordova Villalobos, Mexico's health secretary, and Mexican authorities are investigating at least 1, 000 cases of illness.
16. Researchers led by Dr. Picou have regularly surveyed the residents of Cordova, Alaska, since the town was devastated by the Exxon Valdez oil spill in 1989.
17. 'The evolution of the epidemic is now on its descending phase,' said Jose Angel Cordova, Mexico's health minister.
18. Mintage has some of the most creative vintage clothing stock in Vancouver , and is conveniently located on the Cordova Street shopping block .
19. I am equally delighted that Minister Binagwaho and Secretary Cordova also share the platform with me today.
20. Black middle-class neighborhoods are hollowed out, with prices plummeting and homes standing vacant in places like Orange Mound, White Haven and Cordova.
21. The herring fishery, which provided up to half of the income of Cordova fishermen, has been closed to commercial fishing except for a few brief periods since the spill.
More similar words: ordovician period, cordon, cordoba, cordon off, cordon bleu, moldova, word order, Gordon, lordosis, lordotic, majordomo, major-domo, word of god, word of honor, word of mouth, word-of-mouth, bachelordom, by word of mouth, sword of damocles, cord, cords, accord, record, corded, discord, ripcord, cordate, cordage, cordial, concord.