Random good picture Not show
1. However, the law allows for copyright protection on compilations when they involve some originality in the selection and arrangement of information.
2. Even if copyright protection of computer programs is developed by the courts to become stronger, the Act does contain safeguards.
3. The scope of the copyright protection, however, is not always clear.
4. The threshold for copyright protection in the United Kingdom is low compared to some other countries.
5. In some respects, the decision strengthens copyright protection for computer programs.
6. Information hiding technology is very important for copyright protection and secret communication.
7. Network environment growing problem of copyright protection experts and scholars attention.
8. Digital watermarking is used for copyright protection, authentication of multimedia and so on.
9. Nowadays, copyright protection is being strengthening, while public knowledge face the danger of being personalized and propertied .
10. The law contains detailed regulations concerning copyright protection.
11. Digital fingerprint is a very important tool for copyright protection and copying control of digital products.
12. Tension between copyright protection and information dissemination tightened again.
13. Trustcopy has developed an application that ensures copyright protection while enabling easy downloading of music files.
14. The problem of digital copyright protection is taken into account by more and more people. Cryptographical technology is one of the key solutions to this problem.
15. Watermark become a new copyright protection method, the research of this aspect is more and more.
16. Lotus argued that the command menus were a creative product and deserved the same copyright protection given to musical scores and books.
17. The deposit of a thesis in a library gives no guarantee of copyright protection.
18. This protection of users' rights is accomplished with a device called a copyleft: The software license claims copyright protection and prohibits distribution unless the user is granted these rights.
19. Also, patent, trademarks laws can often be used to bar unauthorized sales by foreign licensee, provided that the licenser has valid patent, trademark, or copyright protection.
20. Secondly, the computer resources are rarely capability for encryption on real-time data processing. Digital watermarking technology is copyright protection for digital multimedia data.
21. This was mainly need to audio, images, and video and other digital media on copyright protection.
22. With the growth of network and multimedia technology, the copyright protection becomes more and more important.
23. What's more, this algorithm is a unilateral and nonreversible watermarking arithmetic, so it can provide genuine copyright protection to digital image.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Digital watermarking technology provides digital products with an effect measure of copyright protection.
25. For 2-dimensional designs, on the other hand, such as fabric prints or wallpaper, you do not lose copyright protection after publication and sale of the product.
26. Cryptography will be spread for the cipher text to achieve copyright protection.
27. Digital watermarking is a new technical means to the copyright protection of image, and the robustness is incompatible with the imperceptibility .
28. The digital watermark technology is one kind of effective digital product copyright protection and the data security maintenance technology which appears in the recent ten years.
29. Digital watermarking techniques have been widely studied and applied as a main method for copyright protection.
30. Chapter 2 lays much emphasis on the action ways and mechanism of the copyright protection system.
More similar words: copyright, copy rights, copyrighted, copyright law, protection, copyright infringement, protectionist, protectionism, overprotection, data protection, legal protection, adequate protection, equal protection of the laws, environmental protection, environmental protection agency, protecting, protective, protectively, protectiveness, overprotective, protective cover, protective trade, protective system, protective tariff, protective covering, protect, protected, protector, property right, unprotected.