Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Coptic Church is among the oldest churches of Christianity.
2. Mourners also gathered for mass inside the Saints Coptic Church in Alexandria to grieve for the victims of an explosion outside the church early Saturday.
3. Medieval accounts from the Coptic Church, the ancient church of Egypt, praise Sultan al-Kamil for his tolerance.
4. Well - funded by rich patrons, the Coptic church remains extremely conservative.
5. Strange that the Coptic church should want to go there.
6. Also the Fathers of the Coptic Church, who usually wrote in Greek,(sentence dictionary) addressed some of their works to the Egyptian monks in Coptic .
7. There were remnants of a Coptic church on the site, and Dominicans were interested in the history of Christianity.
8. Many now believe Shehata was forcibly returned to her home and the Coptic Church by state authorities, only to become sequestered against her will within the confines of a monastery.
9. Politics and cultural conflicts between Egypt and Byzantine Empire have caused the early religious doctrine dispute, and finally Coptic Church stepped onto the independent path.
10. Communicating only by emails and photos Alastair had never actually seen Adel's original work until Adel had deliver some pictures to a Coptic Church in Dallas Texas.
11. Shehata disappeared from her home for several days in July after having reportedly converted to Islam — some say in an effort to get a divorce, which is not permitted by the Coptic Church.
12. The explosion happened during a New Year's Eve Mass at a Coptic church in the port city of Alexandria. An adjacent mosque was also badly damaged.
13. "Shenouda is the enemy of God, " they yelled, referring to Pope Shenouda III, the head of the Coptic Church, Egypt's largest religious minority.
More similar words: church, coptic, winston churchill, optical telescope, optic, optician, optimistic, optic nerve, churn, churl, brochure, churlish, manchuria, helicopter, lurch, option, urchin, optimum, purchase, optimist, adoption, optimism, optional, in the lurch, purchasing, purchase order, genetic code, purchase invoice, purchase discount, louisiana purchase.