Random good picture Not show
1. You'll cop it when Mum finds out!
2. You'll really cop it if your parents find out you've been stealing.
3. The place is full of the aroma of Spot-Knee, the ram lamb who recently copped it after a blissful organic life.
4. The Ulsters have copped it up there.
5. It's me who cops it if the Sarge finds us.
6. You'll cop it when your father finds out what you've done.
7. You'll really cop it when your dad sees the mess you've made.
8. You'll cop it from your teacher for not doing your homework.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. When he finds out who broke his radio, you'll really cop it!
10. With three of my family down with flu, I couldn' t help thinking that I would be the next to cop it.
More similar words: copied, copier, coping, scoping, copilot, co-pilot, copious, hop it, copiously, megascopic, cornucopia, endoscopic, telescopic, gyroscopic, whoop it up, microscopic, cystoscopic, photocopier, hygroscopic, macroscopic, tobacco pipe, hydroscopic, to top it all, fluoroscopic, stereoscopic, stroboscopic, propitious, phlogopite, propitiate, kaleidoscopic.