Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Layer prawns, sliced pork, bean sprouts, water convolvulus and eggs on top.
2. Results The morphological, histological and TLC characters of Convolvulus arvensisi L. were observed.
3. Convolvulus cneorum cultivation notes: Convolvulus prefers a well drained soil - flourishing in sandy or chalky soils.
4. The direction of rotation is often constant in a species; for example, Convolvulus always rotates in an anticlockwise direction.
5. Experiments were carried out with 15N-urea tracer to study the behaviors of urea-N under the cultural conditions of water convolvulus in latosol from granite in Hainan.
6. In the utilized 10year elementary species field, the quantity of Convolvulus arvensis seeds was more, but the harm was light, caused by burning –field in spring .
More similar words: volvulus, convolve, convolute, convoluted, convolution, involve, involved, involving, involvement, convoy, convoke, convulse, convulsive, convulsion, convocation, convulsions, convulsively, conditioned stimulus, valvuloplasty, oculus, cumulus, populus, tumulus, stimulus, calculus, involute, bon voyage, evolve, involucre, homunculus.