Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We propose a concept of conversion factor of binomial distribution. By using this factor, the approximate classical limit of parameter for the last stage is obtained.
2. The rationality of the method and the conversion factor will be discussed in this paper.
3. Use conversion turnover and passenger-cargo conversion factor to calculate EEOI of Ro-ro passenger ships.
4. The capacity of oil pressure relief and the conversion factor between oil pressure and gas pressure are measured.
5. Motor constant is the conversion factor between the force and the current. Gain balance matrix is the conversion matrix between the force of logical axis and the force of physical axis.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
6. The of oil pressure relief and the conversion factor between pressure and gas pressure are measured.
7. A units name , and conversion factor to meters or radians.
8. A cotton yarn count conversion factor between the English count and the tex system may be used in business with some foreign countries and areas.
9. Consequently the PCE value of vehicle conversion factor is determined by the adoption of time and headway.
10. Well, it's a conversion factor.
11. In dose assessment the values of exposure effective dose conversion factor, equilibrium factor and occupancy factor indoors are defined, and annual effective dose estimations are given.
12. Now that you've eliminated the branch, you need to load your conversion factor into every byte of the conversion register.
13. The claim can be either subject to the flat handling charge, or loss conversion factor (LCF).
14. An ideal hysteretic model with approximate linear characteristics is transformed into an actual expected output model by multiplying a slope conversion factor.
15. Shape weight is the weight index reflecting varied trunk shape and the direct conversion factor of trunk weight too.
16. Divide the figure you have calculated in step four by two (or similar conversion factor) in order to convert from ideal time to elapsed time.
17. It is the sensitivity of DEM to spatial resolution that causes the spatial scaling effects of mountainous astronomical solar radiation, terrain openness and conversion factor.
18. Fitting method, optimization rule and optimizing method are considerations in working out the environment conversion factor K in the model.
19. And the neutron dose near the Pu material has been calculated with flux-dose conversion factor. It can supply references to the operators' security.
20. But Gerardo Aldana, a professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara, says the data supporting the widely-adopted conversion factor may be invalid.
21. The easiest way to do this is to put the conversion factor in the .data section manually and load it directly in.
More similar words: conversion, reconversion, energy conversion, production factors, inversion, conversation, conversational, temperature inversion, converse, conversant, conversely, version, aversion, eversion, diversion, subversion, reversion, perversion, factorization, extraversion, introversion, retroversion, animadversion, aversion therapy, factors of production, factor, factory, factor in, factor out, olfactory.