Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Much of the water control equipment and the mill pond embankments have not survived.
(2) PLC is a industry control equipment which cores on MPU.
(3) Remote equipment control design: user-friendly remote control equipment, the equipment supplied with short-message control and alarm functions and mobile remote monitoring functions.
(4) A control equipment for pressing brush arm used in the automobile electron accelerator pedal is developed.
(5) Introduced the developing thinking and method of measuring control equipment on present surroundings temperature-humidity.
(6) Therefore, control equipment requirements for wiring, small size and portability.
(7) Shanghai loyal aram fluid control equipment Co. , LTD. Not only production hydraulic hose assemblies, and also produce hard tube assembly.
(8) The automatization appearance and control equipment as a industry automatization technology is rdaching at a genuine numeral intelligentize and network age with the driving of high and new technology.
(9) Any single device switch control by the control equipment status (open or close) can by state indicator shows.
(10) Conclusion:The food hygienics control equipment installs in 5 produce cars of bottled purified water are reasonable but the hygienics problems still have existed to be improved.
(11) Detailed analysis of the transportation system protection and control equipment, motor schematic, block diagram, PLC system, the external wiring diagram.
(12) All control equipment mounted in Motor Control Centres or Control Panels shall be DIN rail mounted.
(13) The display and control equipment composes of the operating console (including industrial control computer and the disk array) and the TV wall.
(14) Water turbine governor is an important automatic control equipment of hydroelectric generator unit.
(15) The factories had previously been ordered to install pollution control equipment but had failed to respond.
(16) With this it is possible to control the emission control equipment and ensure peak efficiency thanks to cylinder-by-cylinder knock sensing.
(17) Fujitsu-Fanuc, a robotics firm within the group, is the world's top maker of numerical control equipment.
(18) Provide on - site technical service ( maintenance ) for all display and control equipment.
(19) We are special in producing Electronic Product and Remote Control Equipment.
(20) The system consists of digital plating power source[http://Sentencedict.com], upper machine and field control equipment.
(21) This paper describes the working principle, the structural characteristics and the result of the performance test and sea trial of the viscosimeter for CNT-B type fuel oil viscosity control equipment.
(22) The digital scroll air conditioning system is consisted of indoor unit, outdoor unit, refrigerant pipe and remote control equipment.
(23) In terms of hardware design, the CCD camera is designed as input equipment, the image card is designed as A/D transformation equipment, the computer is designed as control equipment.
(24) The embodiment of the invention also discloses a corresponding control equipment and system for lowering acoustic feedback.
(25) A new type pilot actuated high-pressure pneumatic proportional control valve was proposed in order to meet a performance specification of an under-water control equipment.
(26) With NC cutting plate machine, CNC punch, CNC bending machines, CNC machine circle round, NC thermal machine, CNC laser cutting machine and a series of advanced numerical control equipment.
(27) During the work through training to master a variety of superconducting, semiconductor chip production process, and be able to skillfully use a variety of measurement and control equipment.
(28) The station control computer system has little or no the lightning arrestment, while the arrestor can not safeguard the station control equipment.
(29) The Viraat was fitted at state-owned Cochin Shipyard with new fire control equipment, navigation radars, improved nuclear, biological and chemical protection, and deck landing aids.
(30) Periodical inspection and maintenance of fire control panel , pipe, tape, fire distinguisher and fire control equipment, alarming system.
More similar words: electronic equipment, equipment, golf equipment, sports equipment, equipment maintenance, broadcasting equipment, control element, control experiment, controlled environment, control menu, control center, inventory control, ill-equipped, control, in control, economic control, decontrol, control condition, controlled economy, controlled, controller, control key, control data, gain control, in control of, control rod, air control, gun control, controlled condition, dual control.