Random good picture Not show
1. A Levy-Jennings quality control chart is a graphic representation of the acceptable limits of variation in the results of an analytic method.
2. Control charts and statistical quality control generally became popular during World War Il and peaked in the late 1940s.
3. In addition, p control chart is used to analyze and control the unqualified rate of the binding.
4. A control chart may indicate an out-of- control condition when some nonrandom patterns occur.
5. Quality control chart is a kind of statistical method used for controlling production process quality.
6. Objective To investigate status of studies using quality control chart and to provide reference for related studies.
7. In this paper the method on T2 control chart, by which the sample mean vectors of several related quality characteristics are controlled simultaneously in a process(http://Sentencedict.com), is introduced.
8. The use of a control chart requires that the engineer or analyst select a sample size, a sampling frequency or interval between samples, and the control limits for chart.
9. Is there a SPC control implemented and control chart updated for critical parameters?
10. The method of making a single background quality control chart and its application in the long-term stability of RIA counter are studied.
11. In this paper, PCA and statistical control chart have been used to detect process operating faults on an industrial rolling mill reheating furnace.
12. In this paper, we investigate quality control chart construction under random fuzzy environment on the foundation of the axiomatic credibility measure theory.
13. Examples have shown that the improved quality control chart could determine calibration cycle of the equipment in light of the drift condition.
14. Finally, improved control chart constants are given by Monte Carlo simulation.
15. As the process runs, further sample means are plotted on the control chart.
16. The performance is then monitored and maintained in routine use by means of control charts.
17. Data thus accumulated are evaluated statistically using a quality control chart.
18. At last, the actual production data is used to verify the correctness of residual control chart.
19. The limit values of type 16V280ZJA diesel engine were determined by means of quality control chart based on plentiful monitoring data.
20. APL(average product length) is proposed as the criterion for measuring control chart performance to study the optimal design of skewed control chart.
21. In the thesis, the importance of index is decided by partial least square regression method, and CUSUM control chart monitoring the variation of customer satisfaction is introduced.
22. In the Quality Control System of auto industry, the process control chart has been regarded as an important control instrument.
23. Based on such an objective indicator, the traditional quality control chart can be improved and adjust the producing process better.
24. Although some methods, such as time series model based residual control chart, have been used for solving the autocorrelation data issue, they are too complex to be practiced in industry.
25. The research is developed for meeting this requirement that Quality-oriented statistical tolerance and CUSUM control chart to be concurrently designed.
26. The quality of cold drink and foods sanitary inspection in Huangshan City in 1980-1989 were analysed by the method of Rate control chart.
27. Presents the principle of statistics process control, the judgement of state in statistical control for a process by means of control chart, and the analyses and improves process capability.
28. Methods Reforged the sterilized supply service flow , formed a service flow and main quality control chart.
29. Familiar the process audit and the SPC , have experience of SPC control chart.
30. If the sample observation is beyond the control limit, it signals as the control chart with fixed sampling interval (FSI).
More similar words: control condition, control center, exchange control, foreign exchange control, control, in control, economic control, decontrol, controlled economy, control rod, control data, controlled, in control of, air control, gun control, controller, hold control, gain control, control key, out of control, dual control, self-control, controlling, budget control, telecontrol, control menu, cost control, out-of-control, take control, control room.