Random good picture Not show
1. This is the rough distinction between non-media conglomerates with a media side-interest and, in contrast, media conglomerates that diversified outwards.
2. Also, this technique requires the use of a contrast medium, in this case, tap water.
3. Objective To discuss the value of improved contrast medium injection method in anterograde phlebography of deep vein of lower limbs.
4. Objective To investigate the influence of contrast medium on the whole blood viscosity in hepatocellular arteriography.
5. If the injection rate is excessively high, the contrast medium will exosmose easily.
6. Hepatic artery break off, false aneurysm, contrast medium overflow and bile duct display were the typical angiographic signs of the patients with massive hemobilia.
7. Conclusions MRU, a nontraumatic technique, needs no iodinated contrast medium. It might be widely adopted in the diagnosis of upper urinary diseases.
8. Upper gastrointestinal series with water - soluble contrast medium is the most sensitive diagnostic tool.
9. Objective To evaluate the value of cystography with low-concentration contrast medium in diagnosing small tumor of urinary bladder.
10. Objective To evaluate the effects of meglumine diatrizoate mucilage ( MDC ) used as contrast medium in bronchography.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. Conclusions (1) Children can develop reversible CAN after the exposure to high or low osmolality contrast medium.
12. Angiography after the embolization therapy showed minimal extravasation of contrast medium from the aneurysm.
13. Methods 15 cases with communicans craniorbital tumors were performed axial and coronal scan, with and without intravenous injection of contrast medium.
14. Methods QRS duration and frontal plane QRS axis were measured before and after injection of contrast medium in 34 patients with left coronary artery disease identified by coronary angiography.
15. The sequence of SPGR can enhance T 1 contrast degree and effect of contrast medium ( gadolinium ).
16. Results:The free gas in variable location, shape and size was seen in 24 cases, and the leakage of contrast medium in 3 cases, as well as the encapsulation in omental bursa in 2 cases.
17. Objective:To assess the value of using dexamethasone(DXM) in hysterosalpingography to reduce the adverse reaction of contrast medium.
18. X - ray examination of the bile ducts following administration of a radiopaque contrast medium.
19. Purpose : To explore the risk factors of nonionic contrast medium to induce contrast media nephropathy, CMN.
20. Computerized Tomographic scan demonstrated an enlarged spleen with multiple well- marginated low-attenuation masses that were not enhanced after administration of contrast medium.
21. Methods Under DSA guideness, selective bronchography by balloon catheter combined with fiberoptic bronchoscopy was studied in 27 patients with hemoptysis, contrast medium was 76% urografin.
More similar words: contrast, contrasty, in contrast, by contrast, contrast to, contrastive, contrasting, in contrast to, contrast with, in contrast with, contrastingly, brightness contrast, medium, mediums, medium-term, medium wave, mass medium, medium-sized, culture medium, medium of exchange, on the contrary, intrastate, contract rate, contra-, contra, economic contraction, contrary, contrail, contract, tedium.