Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Includes approximate contact time needed by the local office.
(2) Corrosion acids was enhanced with the increase of contact time and the amount of iron powder.
(3) The effect of contact time on methylene blue ( MB ) adsorption onto wheat husk was studied.
(4) To react at a shorter contact time can enhance skeletal isomerization reaction under lower reaction temperature, since isomerization is a relatively quick reaction during catalytic cracking process.
(5) The influence of Zeolite size, filter velocity and contact time on removing - nitrogen has been discussed too.
(6) With air-driven models, especially those that reach the tank bottom, the contact time is greater and little escapes.
(7) Walls: Being vertical surfaces these can present special problems because chemical run-off is sometimes faster than the contact time required.
(8) In defining modules in terms of student effort a basis is achieved for comparing arts and science modules with their differing class contact time.
(9) The next step is to recruit and students face to face contact time.
(10) Solvent resistance: the use of solvents and type of contact time.
(11) The ratio of propylene to butenes can rise via increasing temperature and prolonging contact time.
(12) This paper investigated the influence of gas flow velocity in empty tower and the contact time of gas with adsorbed layer in the adsorption process.
More similar words: contact, contactor, contacting, eye contact, contactless, make contact, contact force, contact lens, keep in contact, contact sport, in contact with, be in contact with, point of contact, lose contact with, physical contact, make contact with, keep in contact with, contact dermatitis, come into contact with, contact metamorphism, contract term, reaction time, SET TIME, at times, rest time, last time, ofttimes, lost time, post time, part-time.