Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The boom was fuelled by accelerated demand for consumer products.
2. South Korea's imports of consumer products jumped 33% in this year.
3. Sales promotion activities are particularly applicable to consumer products.
4. The computer department is attached to the consumer products division.
5. As consumer products have become more sophisticated, so too have their semi-conductors.
6. Teledyne, which has metals, consumer products, aerospace and other businesses is another spinoff possibility, according to Tuttle.
7. Electra, a maker of consumer products, fell 2. 25 percent.
8. Consumer products showed some resilience, particularly in the second half, said chairman Gareth Davies.
9. Apart from, turnover also increased in consumer products, helped particularly by the strong performance of and gains at.
10. Consumer products, especially cosmetics and detergents, generally performed better than industrial and professional markets, both for detergents and food.
11. Likewise, the myriad consumer products we savor and benefit from, if poorly made and haphazardly serviced, can present hazards.
12. S.-made consumer products.
13. Consumer products are those that are directed to ultimate consumers.
14. the limitless variety of consumer products.
15. Most of the enforcement action taken consumer products in Europe has been on Chinese manufactured goods.
16. And all those everyday consumer products, which owe their existence, in no small part, to manufacturing methods that wouldn’t work without Einstein’s enunciation of the atomic theory of matter.
17. Traditional market research techniques are most advanced in consumer products fields.
18. John Davis is executive director of Bell Laboratories Consumer Products Division.
19. For consumer products, advertising is the primary element.
20. Officials ignore the potential for innovation in consumer products or services and get seduced by the hype of voguish high-tech sectors.
21. But he only admitted those consumer products was commodity, and didn't admit that producer goods were commodity.
22. Triclosan or any compound that is used in consumer products flourished because it is in demand.
23. It is getting increasingly difficult for the US to remain competitive in consumer products.
24. The boom has been fuelled by accelerated demand for consumer products with even small grocery stores receiving up to 12 deliveries every day.
25. Its use is most frequent in the field of consumer products.
26. It would force consumers with high time costs to reallocate high-value time to the study of consumer products, at a cost and a cost of this reallocation that might exceed the cost of regulation.
27. The control of materials that nanotechnology offers to scientists and engineers of consumer products is one of the most important aspects of nanotechnology.
28. Flickinger said he suspects that the FDAs actions willmainlyaffect the so - called gray market of consumer products.
29. Mezzanine capital for leveraged Acquisition and Recapitalization including manufacturing, consumer products and services[Sentencedict.com ], business services.
30. The use of sales promotion is not limited to consumer products.
More similar words: consumer price index, overproduction, over production, counterproductive, producer price, consumer, range of products, product introduction, consumerism, industrial products, labour productivity, producer price index, manufactured products, consumer demand, consumer goods, consumer market, consumer credit, consumer surplus, consumer behavior, consumer research, consumer spending, production schedule, production control, product, consume, byproduct, by-product, consumed, end product, production.