Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. On June 16, Consul General Gao Yanping met with Texas Governor Rick Perry and Secretary of State Hope Andrade in Austin, capital of Texas.
2. As the consul general is away , one of the consuls is sitting in for him.
3. On April 14, Consul General Gao Yanping met with Texas Secretary of State Hope Andrade in Austin, capital of Texas.
4. On September 28, Consul General Xu Erwen met with Mr. Nathan Deal, Governor of Georgia and Mr. Kasim Reed, Mayor of Atlanta in Atlanta City, state capital of Georgia.
5. Acting Consul General Joseph Zadrozny displays a perfectly browned Sichuanese chicken prepared according to a traditional holiday recipe before wishing the citizens of Chengdu a happy Lunar New Year.
6. On May 25, 2010, Consul General Gao Yanping met with Texas Governor Rick Perry at the office building of the Chinese Consulate General in Houston.
7. He'll hold the post of consul general for the United States at Shanghai.
8. We had a meeting with the Consul General of Malaysia.
9. On March 24, Consul General Gao Yanping met with Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, Lieutenant Governor Jay Dardenne and Secretary of State Tom Schedler in Baton Rouge, Capital city of Louisiana.
10. The US Consul General in Belfast,[sentencedict .com] Kamala Lakhdhir delivered Mayor Bloomberg's letter to Belfast.
11. Ido Aharoni, Israel's consul general in New York, says the closest thing America has is DARPA, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
12. He is a consul general.
13. No one had any record of a request from the consul general for interviews.
14. The film begins in Hong Kong on the eve of the hand-over as Han, a mainland Chinese diplomat, is dispatched to Los Angeles as consul general.
15. Thanks also to U.S. Commissioner General Jose Villarreal, to our Consul General Beatrice Camp.
More similar words: annual general meeting, general agent, general, general average, diesel generator, generally, general partnership, general practitioner, in general, generality, generalize, generalise, generalist, generalship, generalized, electrical generator, general store, general staff, general office, general ledger, generalissimo, states general, general strike, general journal, as a general rule, general counsel, generalization, estates general, general damages, generalisation.