Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) These policies have sent the construction industry into an abrupt nosedive.
(2) She works in construction/in the construction industry.
(3) The great majority of companies in the construction industry are companies limited by shares, to which this chapter refers.
(4) That massive government spending has helped the construction industry survive the downturn.
(5) Generally, the construction industry still limits its delivery effort to an eight-hour period, Mondays to Fridays.
(6) It has been a severe recession for the construction industry.
(7) If the general public knows anything about the construction industry, it knows that the Mafia have a role to play.
(8) Estimators working in the construction industry and manufacturing businesses have different methods of and motivations for estimating costs.
(9) The number of fatal accidents in the construction industry has dropped dramatically in recent years.
(10) The Construction industry Council is becoming increasingly influential and now speaks on behalf of all industry professionals.
(11) Unless training continues(sentencedict.com), the future of the construction industry will be in jeopardy.
(12) That underlines the importance of the construction industry training board.
(13) During the last ten years, the construction industry has been in decline.
(14) The construction industry is a mobile industry.
(15) As will become clear tonight, the construction industry still suffers from the irresponsible cuts imposed by the Government.
(16) I pay tribute to the efforts of the construction industry training board.
(17) The construction industry has been severely affected by the recession.
(18) Her previous construction industry experience includes working as a site engineer(sentencedict.com), sub-agent and regional quality manager.
(19) He is held in high esteem by colleagues in the construction industry.
(20) Falling house prices are illustrative of the crisis facing the construction industry.
(21) It can be difficult to forecast demand in the construction industry.
(22) They have precious little in common, except that they both worked in the construction industry before journeying to London.
(23) All that has been compounded by the Government's crazy cuts in youth training, including in the construction industry.
(24) It was a means of social improvement along narrowly defined routes, usually connected with the construction industry.
(25) The three-year project is designed to overcome prejudice about the construction industry and give children a realistic insight into its many occupations.
(26) For instance, millions have been laid off in the construction industry.
(27) As all hon. Members who have spoken have said, training is exceptionally important in the construction industry.
(28) Despite these soaring levels of homelessness, hardly any affordable housing is being built even though the construction industry is calling for jobs.
(29) A seven-month programme of regional seminars followed, to discuss the findings with architects and their colleagues in the construction industry.
(30) What will it do to the hotel and restaurant business, and to the construction industry and equipment makers that serve it?
More similar words: construction, reconstruction, construction worker, reconstruction period, instructions, constructing, constructive, reconstructive, constructively, instruction, instructional, construct, reconstruct, deconstruct, constructor, reconstructed, unreconstructed, destruction, obstruction, industrialization, industrialisation, instructive, industrial revolution, constriction, indestructible, industrial products, vasoconstriction, industry, instruct, instructor.