Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The company said that it was constrained to raise prices.
2. Women are too often constrained by family commitments and by low expectations.
3. The evidence was so compelling that he felt constrained to accept it.
4. I feel constrained to write and ask for your forgiveness.
5. Cold weather constrained the plant's growth.
6. His anger could not be constrained, up and up they surged.
7. Changes in temperature occur slowly and are constrained within relatively tight bounds.
8. Hunger constrained him to eat.
9. She felt tightly constrained by her family commitments.
10. For some reason he felt constrained to lower his voice.
11. She felt constrained from continuing by the threat of losing her job.
12. I felt constrained to do what I was unwilling to do myself.
13. Poor soil has constrained the level of crop production.
14. Men and women are becoming less constrained by stereotyped roles.
15. Don't feel constrained to do what he says - he's got no authority.
16. Research has been constrained by a lack of funds.
17. The country's progress was constrained by a leader who refused to look forward.
18. He felt constrained to accept the invitation.
19. Women's employment opportunities are often severely constrained by family commitments.
20. I feel constrained to tell the truth.
21. The more highly constrained and ritualised the genre, the more likely we are to be able to identify norms.
22. Thirdly, estimate the elasticity of the constrained labour demand function with respect to the real wage rate.
23. Teachers have always been constrained by the demands of examinations and the expectations of parents.
24. But workers' influence has been more constrained than these provisions might suggest.
25. She felt constrained creatively by the reactions of the critics, even making conscious interventions to redress their interpretations.
26. It is constrained only by Ethernet.
27. The more constrained the grammar the greater the reduction in the number of incorrect partial solutions.
28. He seemed to be behaving in a strange and constrained manner.
29. Nor does it mean that the new controllers are any less constrained by the pressures of markets and profitability than old-style entrepreneurs.
30. It is true for intra-generational talk as well that speakers are not constrained to use Creole to respond to a Creole utterance.
More similar words: unconstrained, constrainedly, constrain, constraint, strained, restrained, unrestrained, trained, strainer, strain every nerve, drained, grained, ingrained, strain, straitened, trainee, trainer, restrain, train station, restraint, distraint, construe, overstrain, construct, constrict, scatterbrained, contained, demonstrate, remonstrate, remonstrance.