Random good picture Not show
(1) He seemed constitutionally unable not to give his opinion on anything and everything.
(2) He is constitutionally energetic.
(3) He was much weakened constitutionally by the disease.
(4) The president is constitutionally prohibited from serving more than two terms in office.
(5) He was constitutionally incapable of dealing with conflict.
(6) She was constitutionally incapable of bad temper.
(7) If she were constitutionally capable of slumping, she would.
(8) Control over financial matters Constitutionally, Parliament has control over taxation and expenditure.
(9) After all, constitutionally, ministers are answerable to Parliament for the conduct of their Departments.
(10) Likewise, it is constitutionally acceptable to have a second trial after a first ends in a hung jury.
(11) The right to private property would be constitutionally guaranteed.
(12) Case No. 11: 21 year-old college student, constitutionally Nat.
(13) If teachers' statements are constitutionally protected, they can not be reprimanded, transferred, or otherwise disciplined for making them.
(14) The Supreme Court should have recognized a constitutionally protected personal right to physician-assisted suicide of terminally ill individuals.
(15) Douglas C.. Engelbart was constitutionally a dreamer.
(16) It is a long interview because he is constitutionally incapable of answering a question without at least three long digressions.
(17) This clearly is a constitutionally permissible goal for an institution of higher education.
(18) Constitutionally, the prime minister may assume the functions of the head of state for two weeks.
(19) There was some doubt as to whether the government were behaving constitutionally.
(20) All the departments of the government must always act constitutionally.
(21) We are thus not persuaded that the Hyde Amendment impinges on the constitutionally protected freedom of choice recognized in Wade. Sentencedict.com
(22) The participating States will not tolerate or support forces that are not accountable to or controlled by their constitutionally established authorities.
(23) This sort of delegated legislation is not only thoroughly objectionable constitutionally.
(24) Smearing and bigotry, as well as unfair and unjust pronouncements are constitutionally protected in America. Dr T.P.Chia
(25) Consequently, there is little need to prevent cheating by making the government's announced monetary policy constitutionally binding.
(26) Thus in its latter years the Soviet Union was constitutionally a mainstream presidential system.
(27) But a federal appeals court held that in this case it was not a constitutionally protected educational activity.
(28) Political parties Following a 1973 ban on political activity, political parties were constitutionally proscribed in 1978.
(29) Although Faulkner wanted a guarantee that the agreement was constitutionally sound, he was told the Supreme Court would decide.
(30) He had called the election three months before it was constitutionally due on the basis of favourable opinion polls.
More similar words: constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutionalism, constitutional convention, institutional, constitution, institutionalised, united states constitution, institution, constitute, reconstitute, substitution, destitution, restitution, prostitution, import substitution, constituent, constituency, institute, constipation, unconditionally, rationally, international relations, restitute, substitute, destitute, emotionally, prostitute, substituted, instructional.