Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Analyse the sentence into its constituent parts.
2. Let's look at the constituent parts of this sentence.
3. The chemical dissolves into its constituent parts when heated.
4. Break it down into its constituent parts.
5. Each separate constituent part of the organisation had developed its own personnel information systems and methods of operation.
6. It communicates among its constituent parts real fast.
7. The constituent parts of this promise do not seem to add up to a huge amount.
8. The state was by no means a constituent part of the productive relations, which economic theory has been called upon to study.
9. These states are constituent parts of the United States.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Citigroup's main constituent part, International Banking Corporation, was founded in 1901.
11. The study on agrestic architecture is an important constituent part of the study on architectural theory and the study on settlement conformation is the core of the study on agrestic architecture.
12. Tea drinking is a constituent part of Chinese culture.
13. A component is a constituent part.
14. HLR is an important constituent part of GSM - R network.
15. Detecting impurity for cotton is an important constituent part for all detecting cotton work.
16. Folk-custom pottery art is a significant constituent part of modern pottery art.
17. Yao national tambourin dance is an important constituent part of Yao national culture, and one of the typical representatives of Yao national culture.
18. Side parking lot is the main constituent part of city parking facility.
19. A constituent part ; a component.
20. It makes sense as an economic unit in a way its constituent parts alone do not.
21. In June 1992, Dubcek was re-elected to parliament as the country headed towards splitting into its two constituent parts.
22. There is a general consensus that psychological processes are a function of the whole brain, not of its constituent parts.
23. You are in effect trying to gain an overall perspective on the whole book or topic, as well as its constituent parts.
24. The sample is injected into the flame which then breaks up into its constituent parts.
25. Management accounting, a new and rising accounting subject, is a constituent part of the management science.
More similar words: constituent, constituency, substituent, constitute, constituted, constitutional convention, reconstitute, constitutive, constitution, constitutional, constitutionally, unconstitutional, constitutionalism, constitutionality, unwritten constitution, united states constitution, silent partner, present participle, mental institution, amusement park, installment payment, institute, institution, institute to, institutional, institutionally, institutionalise, institutionalize, institutionalized, institutionalised.