Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. What I didn't want was to see my mother consigned to an old people's home.
2. The goods have been consigned to you by air.
3. The captured rebels were consigned to the dungeons.
4. The goods were consigned to you by railway.
5. After the financial disaster, she was consigned to a life of poverty.
6. Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
7. Most of his work has now been consigned to oblivion.
8. The goods have been consigned to you by railway.
9. The hall was consigned to them for their wedding.
10. Most of his inventions have been consigned to oblivion.
11. Many older people feel they have been consigned to the medical scrapheap.
12. The politicians who lost the elections will be consigned to the dustbin of history.
13. In the past, the majority of women were consigned to a lifetime of servitude and poverty.
14. The loser's name has been consigned to oblivion .
15. Fox hunting, he claimed, should be consigned to the dustbin of history.
16. He was another minor poet, perhaps unfairly consigned to oblivion.
17. The report was consigned to the dustbin.
18. For decades, many of Malevich's works were consigned to the basements of Soviet museums.
18. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
19. My first computer has been consigned to the scrap heap.
20. Orphaned children were consigned to institutions.
21. Perhaps it is time to consign to cultural history the notion that traditional knowledge systems are at odds with the ideals of modern science.
22. It's time to consign to history the idea that traditional medical systems have nothing to offer modern medical science, says Antony Taubman of the World Trade Organization.
23. The goods is consign to you by railway and shall have arrive by now.
24. Want to stress engineering construction quality, put an end to unqualified project consign to use stoutly.
25. In order to properly deliver the samples, in 2001, CIQ started to consign to DATONG International transportation Co. of sample delivery by air express.
More similar words: consign, consignor, consignee, consigner, assign to, resign to, consignment, consignment store, goods on consignment, monsignor, nonsignificant, take into consideration, ensign, unsigned, insignia, turn signal, on sight, insignificant, insignificance, significant other, insignificantly, consist, consider, wisconsin, consist in, consist of, consilient, consistent, reconsider, considered.