Random good picture Not show
1. The twenty-nine year old Congolese man directs a group of local workers for the French aid group called Triangle. They are preparing to give out seeds and food aid to about nine hundred families.
2. We urge the relevant Congolese authorities to reinstate RFI's frequencies immediately.
3. The UN refugee agency reports thousands of Congolese refugees have fled to Uganda and Rwanda in the past few days seeking safety from escalating fighting in North Kivu province.
4. It also appealed to the Congolese people "to receive the results with the same spirit of civic responsibility."
5. "They let themselves down, the Congolese people and all of Africa, " coach Lamine N'Diaye said.
6. Its first trial — of Thomas Lubanga, a Congolese rebel leader — is due later this year.
7. Twenty - five - million registered Congolese voters are also selecting a new 500 - seat parliament from nearly 10,000 candidates.
8. It is obvious that the Congolese Jurisprudence is sometimes similar to the French one.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
9. Much will depend on the maturity of the Congolese army.
10. The move will also disappoint the Congolese government which has been trying for some years to get the money returned to Congo.
11. Congolese lawyers toil as waiters and chefs.
12. The study, carried out by Canadian, Congolese, Dutch, Gabonese and German scientists, was published on 15 November in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
13. Zaire was forced to acknowledge the authority of the Congolese state.
14. At the end of its colonization, there were nine Congolese educated to university level in the Belgian Congo.
15. Gilbert Malemba N'Sakila, a former law-school dean in Lubumbashi, expressed similar doubts: "The Chinese are not even making use of Congolese talent.
16. This question, which one hears almost everywhere, was addressed most powerfully by the Congolese lawyer I met in Lubumbashi.
17. Sunday is the most important day in a week for the Congolese.
18. U.N. spokesman Col. Jean-Paul Dietrich, speaking from Kinshasa, told CNN that Congolese troops began looting the village of Kanyabayonga, about 60 miles (100 km) north of Goma, late Monday.
19. Rebel forces loyal to renegade leader Laurent Nkundu have made serious inroads into territory previously held by the Congolese army of President Joseph Kabila around the eastern town of Goma.
20. The jury learnt a new word, kindoki. It is what the Congolese call witchcraft.
21. The International Criminal Court (I.C.C.) is scheduled to announce Monday if a former Congolese militia leader will face trial on war crimes charges.
22. In the center of Lubumbashi, just off the roundabout with the old locomotive, I met with Kalej Nkand, director of the Congolese Central Bank for Katanga province.
23. There are no pressure groups of any note that draw attention to the Congolese situation.
24. Some survive by slipping the tax collector a few Congolese francs to look the other way.
25. I arrived in Baraka, a town on Lake Tanganyika that was overrun with Congolese soldiers and international aid workers, in February 2007.
More similar words: mongol, mongolia, mongoloid, mongolian, congo, congo river, republic of the congo, democratic republic of the congo, angola, mangold, pangolin, golem, hypercholesterolemia, laryngology, golf hole, otolaryngology, bongo, kongo, otolaryngologist, familial hypercholesterolemia, ongoing, on-going, mongoose, otorhinolaryngology, common good, humongous, stolen goods, continental congress, song of solomon, among other things.