Random good picture Not show
1. Results The improved bone wax became soft, conglutinate and easy to smear when used.
2. When be destroyed, fragment still conglutinate is on sub, avoided a fragment to splatter the harm to human body.
3. This machine used in the shoe-making, paper box conglutinate and PET box conglutinate, electronics. , cosmetic, lighting fitting , product assembling and other industries.
4. Most lower level person, conglutinate at boiler bottom, anxious and black, the caramel that say.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. Conclusion Fibrinogen glue can been used to conglutinate repairing cartilaginous materials. The chemical glue can lesion repairing materials and sites.
6. UV light oil is generally used by conglutinate , conversion, photoinitiators, polymerization inhibitors and other additives.
7. Some PMC were showed to expand excessively, extrude each other, conglutinate to gobbet or separate to small parts.
8. We preceded the research on the biological properties of the HA- 1% earthworm medicine film immediately, such as its conglutinate force with wound skin, the medicine releasing and the anti-virus.
9. The principle, virtue and defect, the effect of condition and flow of these conglutinate processing are stated in detail in the paper, especially the conglutinate process is discussed.
10. This machine is suitable for packaging monosodium glutamate, oatmeal, granulated sugar, seasoning, puffs food, seed, tee, powder and not easy to conglutinate things.
11. Though the traditional dressing can keep moisture and protect wound, its easy to conglutinate the wound during the process of concrescence which can result in the second damnification.
More similar words: agglutinate, agglutination, agglutinative, hemagglutination, glutinous, agglutinin, fascinatingly, conglomerate, deglutition, obstinate, pectinate, palatinate, obstinately, contaminating, contaminate, predestinate, contaminated, procrastinate, glutamate, decontaminate, uncontaminated, concatenating, luting, fluting, final solution, highfalutin, english revolution, final destination, convolution, marginal utility.