Random good picture Not show
1. When John was 17, he died of congenital heart disease.
2. He has a congenital heart defect.
3. He was a congenital liar and usually in debt.
4. Possibly a congenital abnormal connection was present between the cystic duct and the right biliary system.
5. Prevalence of each congenital abnormality entity after prevention was calculated from the birth prevalence and the percentage effectiveness of prevention.
6. He had had a congenital right inguinal hernia repaired as a child.
7. Admittedly, the back condition responsible is partly congenital, but that can not disguise the root cause, namely over-use.
8. Safire, who ungentlemanly called Hillary a congenital liar, knows something of which he speaks.
9. Now her congenital hip problem left the number two guard spot wide open for next year.
10. He's a congenital liar .
11. She manages all this, despite suffering from congenital abnormalities herself.
12. Of course, in that environment, being a congenital liar was small potatoes.
13. Infants with haemolytic disease or with major congenital malformations were excluded from analysis.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Congenital nystagmus starts soon after birth and is occasionally seen in an outpatient setting.
15. That he himself happened to be a congenital cad only made the whole thing more difficult, not easier.
16. Anencephalus is, of course, a lethal congenital abnormality.
17. Half of all fetuses with the syndrome have a congenital heart defect.
18. A day didn't pass now during which it failed to occur to her that she had borne two congenital liars.
19. Main outcome measures - Prevalence at birth and prevalence after prevention in 73 congenital abnormality types or groups.
20. Elevated levels of homocysteine have also been associated with congenital malformations, miscarriages and low weight of babies at birth.
21. We have strong reservations about the use of tranquilizing drugs for the parents of a baby with a congenital malformation.
22. Atlanta is on a massive ego trip, mixed with a congenital inferiority complex that makes Atlantans overly eager to impress others.
23. Most of these would be as a result of late tests for congenital abnormalities.
24. The unit of evaluation was affected children rather than individual congenital abnormalities.
25. Some preventive methods overlap but only one was considered for each congenital abnormality entity.
26. Children were considered ineligible to be controls if they were a twin, were adopted, or had a serious congenital defect.
27. Similarly the control of rubella is complex and important, because rubella in pregnancy is a cause of congenital defects.
28. This contrasts with developmental dyslexia which is an impairment, possibly congenital, in learning to read in the first place.
29. The swop did not come to light until Arlena, who suffered from a congenital heart defect, had to undergo surgery.
30. Special preconceptual care designed to reduce the incidence of congenital malformation is also examined from this point of view.
More similar words: congenial, ingenious, congeal, congested, congestion, contingent, decongestant, contingency, zenith, genie, genial, genius, serenity, penitent, longer, eugenic, benignity, penitence, impenitent, any longer, sponge off, no longer, unitary, get along, vital, tangent, pungent, longevity, nitrogen, sanitary.