Random good picture Not show
1. In this article, active preventing congealment systems of low buildings and high buildings were discussed in detail, and system sketch maps were inclosed.
2. Schopenhauer Arther: The human is the desire and the demand incarnation, is the innumerable desire congealment.
3. In the cold and freezing area, preventing hydrant pipes congealment and heat preservation is a very important problem in the architectural feedwater and drainage design.
4. With the development of rural economy and the thorough reformation of market system, the rural traditional security pattern has lost its economic base and lapsed into a state of congealment.
5. Enter the city, clip your wives, your friends, Tell them your feats; whilst they with joyful tears Wash the congealment from your wounds, and kiss The honour'd gashes whole.
6. At the same time, this kind of special voluntary worker culture is also the special zone immigrant energetic sense of belonging congealment.
7. The people even suspected that, the star is "the congealment" becomes by the interstellar gas.
More similar words: concealment, congeal, congealed, congealing, meningeal, instalment, experimental method, actual measurement, congressional medal of honor, conventional method, fundamental mechanism, installment payment, payment by installments, long-eared, laryngeal, pharyngeal, phalangeal, oropharyngeal, nasopharyngeal, entailment, glossopharyngeal, contingency management, metacarpophalangeal, metatarsophalangeal, congee, conger, ailment, congest, bailment, control menu.