Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Is it cruel to confine a bird in a cage?
2. Let's confine our discussion to the matter in question, please!
3. It is sad to see a county confine its activities to undignified public bickering.
4. I will confine myself to looking at the period from 1900 to 1916.
5. I wish you would confine yourself to the matter under discussion.
6. Doctors are trying to confine the disease within the city.
7. I wish the speaker would confine himself to the subject.
8. The US will soon be taking steps to confine the conflict.
9. I wish to confine the discussion to income taxation.
10. Owen did not confine himself to writing only one type of poem.
11. In this chapter we shall confine our attention to non-renewable energy sources.
12. Confine the use of insecticides to the evening and do not spray plants that are in flower.
13. He did not confine himself to the one language.
14. Please confine your comments to the topic in hand.
15. Confine your criticism to matters you understand.
16. Doctors confine themselves to prescribing rather than dispensing.
17. He thinks it cruel to confine a lark in a cage.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Please confine your use of the telephone to business calls.
19. Firefighters managed to confine the fire to the living room.
20. Let's confine our attention to the problem of illegal drugs.
21. He should confine himself to the questions put to him.
22. Let us try a rearguard action to confine its scope to peripheral cases.
23. Two firemen wearing breathing apparatus managed to confine the fire to the living room, which was extensively damaged.
24. Jack had specifically asked his secret agent to confine himself to a couple of current photographs and Polly's address.
25. Lord did not confine his ventures to cricket.
26. Just confine yourself to watching the game, that's all.
27. The second assumption is also valid if we confine the analysis to a reasonable range of operations.
28. He did not confine his activities to Claudine, then?
29. Confine yourself to the facts.
30. If this legislation was repealed, the Pope promised, the church would confine itself to religious matters.
More similar words: confirm, confide, confident, on fire, fine, define, finesse, confuse, confess, conflict, confront, confession, confounded, conference, conflict with, confederation, confrontation, container, continent, constitutional convention, find, on foot, find out, finally, finger, finish, finance, finish up, affinity, financial.