Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. When the conditioned stimulus and the unconditioned stimulus are brought together over and over and over again, pretty soon the conditioned stimulus gives rise to the response.
2. So there--what would be the conditioned stimulus? The rat.
3. A type of learning in which a conditioned stimulus is paired with an unconditioned stimulus to elicit a reflex response or respondent behaviour - Also referred to as Pavlovian Conditioning.
4. How do you make conditioned stimulus, conditioned response things go away?
5. A reinforced trial is when the conditioned stimulus and the unconditioned stimulus go together.
6. Those are all the--his conditioned stimulus.
7. And now it's known as the conditioned stimulus giving rise to the conditioned response.
8. Light(40W) was used as the conditioned stimulus, and the electric shock as the unconditioned stimulus.
9. What's the conditioned stimulus? Violence.
10. Through the simple tools of classical conditioning then, the shoe becomes a conditioned stimulus giving rise to the conditioned response of sexual pleasure.
11. In the conditioning stage, experimenter present the pairing of conditioned stimulus (CS) and unconditioned stimulus (UCS) to the participants so that they could form attitude towards CS.
12. So, the idea here is, repeated pairings of the unconditioned stimulus and the conditioned stimulus will give rise to the response.
13. The decline of a conditioned response following repeated exposure to the conditioned stimulus.
14. It predicts that the best timing is when the conditioned stimulus, which is the signal, comes before the unconditioned stimulus, which is what you have to prepare for.
15. Bernstein and her colleagues also proposed a model that associative learning takes place when a conditioned stimulus is followed by an unconditioned stimulus, triggering convergent neurons.
16. To cause an organism to respond in a specific manner to a conditioned stimulus in the absence of an unconditioned stimulus.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. But what happens through learning is that another association develops that between the conditioned stimulus and the conditioned response.
18. Fear conditioning reflex is a form of defense responses that subjects come to express to conditioned stimulus(CS)that are paired with unconditioned stimulus(US).
19. The imaging technique showed that some neurons were activated by the saccharine, or the conditioned stimulus, and others were activated by the lithium chloride or the unconditioned stimulus.
20. But the presence of the dog there is a conditioned stimulus and so you grew to be afraid of dogs.
More similar words: conditioned, preconditioned, stimulus, condition, conditioner, conditions, conditional, control condition, conditioning, conditionally, precondition, economic condition, air conditioner, unconditional, unconditionally, weather condition, heart condition, on condition that, in mint condition, airconditioning, preconditioning, in good condition, air conditioning, operant conditioning, stimulation, experimental condition, classical conditioning, united states constitution, stimuli, rendition.